First day at school.. great

I decided to change it to year and not just the summer. Also Zach already lost the bet now it's just between Monty and Justin

Y/n pov

"HURRY UP Y/N" Bryce yelled "your gonna make us late for the first day!"

"Calm down brother I'm right here, ready to go" I stated as I headed to the car "kinda stupid they had us start school on a Thursday "
He usually drives us to school due to the fact that I hate driving. When I got there I was stopped by Alex; Alex and I have known each other since middle school he's always sorta had a crush on me but he's like the brother I never had!
" hey y/n" he stuttered " what's your first period"
"Uhh I believe it's physical science" I said "wbu"
"Math" he said annoyed heading to class " well I'll see you at lunch ig"

After saying bye to Alex I headed to class and took a seat.

Justin's pov

Me and Monty both walked into class to see y/n sitting in a desk by herself.
There was one open seat next to her. We both knew whoever sat there would have an advantage considering they would be her lab partner for the rest of the year. We both looked at each other and raced over there. Monty pushed me outta the way causing me to trip and him get the seat next to her. I ended up sitting behind them with Hannah baker. I watched at Monty tried to make moves on y/n and y/n roll her eyes and do her cute little laugh.
Honestly it pissed me off. At that point I had nothing on my mind except winning y/ns heart

Your POV:

First period Monty came and sat down by me. I was still upset with him about what he did at the party.
"I'm sorry y/n" he muttered " I just don't want him.. well anyone trying to touching you like that"
"It's okay Monty" I stated "please control you temper okay."
"I promise I'll behave babe" he said winking at me with his smirk on his face. I punched him in the arm still laughing at his stupid comment.

1st Monty, 2nd period  you sit by Zach, 3rd Justin, 4th Alex, 5th is cheer

Skip to lunch

   At lunch the football players and cheerleaders usually sit with each other. Monty and Justin are both football players so I don't mind sitting with them. Only problem is I see Diego.. I caught him cheating on me with some girl from another school ever since then I haven't really been with anyone. I opened up to him and he hurt me. He still tried to get back with me but I never fall for it, I learned for my mistakes

Montys pov

I came into the lunchroom and sat where I usually do. I didn't eat much I mainly just looked at y/n thinking of different ways to win her over. We'll that is until her ex started talking to her
"Come on y/n, I know you miss me. Remember old times you and me"  y/n told him it was never going to happen but he continued " well I know you haven't dated anyone since me, so what's the problem"
All eyes were on y/n. Diego was an asshole who only cared about his popularity. He doesn't even like y/n he just wants to get closer to Bryce. I was about to get up when I noticed Justin.
"Sorry to interrupt Diego" he said annoyed " I judged wanted to to tell y/n I'll pick her up at 6:00pm sharp tonight"

"Shit" I murmured, Diego looked pissed he then stormed of. I saw y/n smile and thank Justin. He's good but you know what, I'm better.