1965

Feburary of 1982---

It's an ordinary weekday morning for the Buckingham-Nicks family.

"Lindsey..." Stevie shouts from the kitchen.

"Yes, Stevie?" He shouts back, as he is upstairs in the bedroom with their twin four-year-old daughters, Paige, and Ella.

"I need you to help with the kids' lunches for school!" She exclaims.

Lindsey just shook his head briefly, as he makes a comical expression at their youngest daughters.

"Let's go see what mommy needs help with, heh?" Lindsey said, as Paige rolls her eyes at her father.

Ella, however, wraps her arms around her father's leg.

"Daddy, mommy said that she needs you to help with lunches... So she needs you to help," She said point blank, as she shrugs her shoulders.

"When did you become so smart?!" Lindsey said, followed by a slight chuckle, as Paige snickers.

"I have three older siblings, do I not?!" She retorts, while shrugging her shoulders.

"Four older siblings!" Ella corrects her, while she points to herself.

"By a whopping three minutes! Yahoo!" Paige retorts.

"Yes, you both have three older siblings, wise ladies," Lindsey jests, as he softly pats them both on their back.

"No, we don't," Ella said with a straight face.

"I have three older siblings.. Paige here, has four," She chuckles.

"You two, silly gooses," Lindsey exclaims.

They begin to make their way out of the bedroom, to the hallway. They are met by Stevie and Lindsey's middle child, Katie.

"Daddy, Sara is hogging up our bathroom--- Again," She exclaims, as Lindsey tries his hardest not to laugh.

"Katie... We do have other bathrooms in the house, honey," Lindsey replies, as Katie groans.

"What? It's the truth, Katie girl," Lindsey shrugs his shoulders.

"It's the principle of the matter, dad," Will replies.

Will is Stevie and Lindsey's oldest child. He is also their only son.

Will is the oldest child at 15, Sara is 14, Katie is 13, Ella and Paige are 4--- The Babies of the family.

"You know, when your mother and I were your age, we couldn't care less about which bathroom we had used," Lindsey said, while clicking his tongue.

"We'd be grateful to do our business out in the woods, and---"

"Yes, and that's why you and mom were also pro-flower power, and save the rainforest... Blah blah blah," Will exclaims, as Katie rolls her eyes at her brother.

"Fine! I concede. I'll head to this bathroom that doesn't have the right lighting to do my makeup," She scoffs.

Katie then walks past her father, brother, and sisters, to head towards the bathroom near the hallway.

Katie shares a bedroom with Sara, as well as a bathroom. It is often a battle to get to the bathroom in time--- As both girls love to put on makeup first thing in the morning.

Stevie has considered the option of renovating their bathroom; To gut their counter, and add in a second sink. Though Lindsey sees no point.