More Tomorrow Nights

Brain sighed, kicking a sticky note with his foot. None of his plans ever worked out like it was supposed to and he was discouraged- though that was a heavy understatement.

Pinky seemed to sense his boyfriend's distress and began to try and tell puns to make his boyfriend happy. "Brain! Why did the chicken cross the road?" Brain didn't have an interest in listening to puns but decided to humor his partner. "Why?" Brains answer was dull and he crumpled a paper between his fingers. "To get to the other side! Narf!" Pinky laughed at his own joke despite the joke being said over a thousand times. Brain merely rolled his eyes with a sigh.

Pinky sighed and pulled his boyfriend close to his chest, hugging him. "Don't be too discouraged Brain! I know you'll come up with the perfect plan! You always do!"

Brain growled in frustration and shook his head, trying to pull out of the other mouse's grasp. "I failed again Pinky. It doesn't matter what plans I come up with because they aren't good enough." The smaller mouse tugged at his ears, a terrible habit he was unable to stop. He felt the pain of his ears alleviate as two hands came to grasp his own.

"Pulling at ears solves nothing, Brain- Poit!" Pinky was used to his boyfriend's harsh behavior and found it cute when Brain was frustrated. Though this time was definitely not cute. "We had fun on this adventure and that's what matters. Now quit moping around mister grumpy-growly!" Pinky returned to cuddling Brain close and he sighed. "Just cuddle with me." After a moment of silence Pinky's ears shot up at the sound of a quiet sniffling noise. Despite all his best efforts, Brain had started crying out of pure frustration.

"Brain? Dont cry, it's alright we will have THOUSANDS of tomorrow nights to look forward to my dear..."