How this all Started

Years Ago...

The witches had brought Hayley to the church to sacrifice her child."What do you want with me?" Hayley questioned the witches."We need a sacrifice for the ancestors.You child will be plenty." Explained Genevieve.What no one knew was that there was twins."Hayley I need you to push or both you and your child will die!" She explained to Hayley.Hayley started to push and came her first baby."Hayley I need you to push there is another one!" Said Genevieve."Wait there twins." She asked."Yes now push." Once Hayley pushed she asked if she could carry her first born child."What's her name?" Asked Genevieve."Destiny Faith Nicolette Mikaelson."she said as one of the witches took the child out of her arms and another slit her throat.Genevieve looked into destiny's eyes and saw pure innocence.That was when she had the idea to say they where going to kill them in two different locations and give her to a good friend.She took two witches with her that wanted to help.One witch went to go get a dead babies body and the other to feed her and change her.Once the witch came back with the body Genevieve took the baby to a good friend in New York Emma Cameron.

Emma -E
Genevieve- G

E-Genevieve what are you doing here and who is this cutie?
G-Emma I need your help.
E-What's wrong.Huu.Is she the Mikaelsons child?
G-Yes she is but the thing is she is a twin and I couldn't bring myself to hurt her.And I need that favor you owe me?
E-You want me to take her in as my own don't you.
G-Please I want to give her a chance at a sume what normal life and since you are a very powerful witch I know you can help her control her magic and possibly vampire and werewolve side.
E-So she is. A tribrid?
G-Yes she is.So please help.
E-Of course.I always wanted a child I will protect her with all my life.What's her name?
G-Her name is Destiny Faith Nicolette Mikaelson but now it is Cameron.I have to go but good luck and if I make it out alive I'll come visit her.
E-I love you cuz.
G- I love you to.

After Emma took her Genevieve opened a portal back to New Orleans where she saw the Mikaelsons killing the witches and Marcel taking the baby.After she saw this she hid.

Hayley,Klaus and Elijah POV:
"Marcel where is the other one.Where is Destiny?" Hayley asked Marcel."There was only one baby." Said Marcel."What do you mean the other one." Klaus asked Hayley."When I gave birth we found out they were twins and I got to hold the oldest and I named her Destiny.Where is she." Hayley told them."I think I can smell her." That was when Elijah looked around the church and found a dead baby body and Hayley started crying."T-t-that's h-her." Hayley said in tears."What are we going do." Klaus asked with tears in his eyes."We are not going to tell anyone.We are going to tell them she died using Destiny." Said Hayley.

This is how my life started.It's messy,loved,hard,challenging,awesome but most of all it's Epic.Hi I am Destiny Faith Nicolette Cameron-Mikaelson.And this is my Life.