"chapter 8"

"Um... I wasn't expecting you to be at eye level when you took them off."

"Not at eye level at all." He smirked and pressed a kiss against her lace covered center.

"Ohhh..." she sighed in pleasure as he licked and suckled her through her pretty panties. "Y-you really don't have to do that."

Instead of stopping, he nudged her panties to the side and slid a finger up inside her, groaning at the way her perfect little pussy felt. Oh god... she was so hot and wet. This wasn't real. There was no fucking way anyone could get this lucky, especially not him. She was letting him taste her, touch her, she was even going to let him fuck her. Even thinking the word made his stomach churn though. He had no interest in fucking her at all. Experiencing all of this for the first time, with her, it was a life-changing experience. It definitely wasn't fucking.

He made another move to take off her underwear and she seemed to panic again.

"Are you nervous, Ray?" He looked up at her with concern and she shook her head a little.

"I trust you."

"Not what I asked. I know you trust me."

"I- yes." She blushed. "I'm sorry. I didn't think I would be like this."

Like what? Fucking adorable?

"You're being really cute right now," he nuzzled her belly and slid his hands down her back, laying a few more sweet kisses on her bare skin. "This is how we're gonna do things. I'm gonna keep teasing you until you can't stand it anymore," he dropped back down and murmured his instructions against her panties. "And when you're ready for more, you're going to take these off. You don't even have to say anything if you don't want to. Okay?"

She nodded and he took that as permission to keep going, to keep licking her and exploring her with his fingers. Her trembling fingers found the back of his head and he thought she was going to push him away, but instead she tangled her hands in his hair and let out a little encouraging moan, then a fevered gasp as her legs gave out on her. She caught herself on his shoulders to keep from collapsing.

"You good?" he chuckled a little.

"It's hard to stand when you're doing that."

"Should have said something sooner." He scooped her up and gently laid her down on the bed. "It was supposed to be enjoyable."

"It was!" she protested sharply. "Zack, I want to see you too. I want to touch you."

"Oh." Did she really understand what she was asking for though? Why the hell would she want that?

"Can I?" She gripped the edge of his ugly tan shirt.

"Ray..." he automatically retreated from her, sitting up.

"Did you plan on leaving your clothes on the whole time?"

"Are you sure that's what you want? Because I'm pretty sure it's not too late for you to change your mind about this whole marriage thing, and I really don't want that to happen."

"I'm in love with you Zack. I love all of you. That includes your body."

"Sorry, Ray. Could you-" He turned her around. "Just stay like that for a second, okay?" He reluctantly pulled off both of his shirts and made quick work of the rest of his clothes. From the waist down, his body was actually pretty nice.