5. 🍋

Suggested by dasia48

5.

Top Illumi
Bottom Hisoka

"What movie do you want to watch?" Illumi asked as he went through a collection of Hisoka's DVDs that had been placed on the TV stand.

Hisoka shrugged and went back on his phone. "I don't know. Anything is fine with me," he mumbled in response. His answer made the assassin glance at him before going back to sorting through the DVDs.

Illumi picked up one and read the discription, deeming it appropriate enough to watch. He took it out of it's case, not noticing the slightly erotic cover that it had on the front. The assassin sat next to his lover who put down his phone, gently scooting closer to Illumi as he did so.

The movie started off with a good plotline that both males were really interested in until a sex scene came on. Hisoka cleared his throat as he felt his face flush while Illumi just frowned a bit, not really being affected by it.

After a few minutes, the story went back to it's original plotline and the magician managed to calm himself in that time. He glanced at Illumi who was blankly staring at the screen, twirling a strand of hair around his finger.

Hisoka turned away, feeling himself blush again as his pants began to feel tighter. Was he really getting a boner from a stupid sex scene? "Um, Illu..." the magician started off nervously.

Illumi turned to look at him, frowning a bit. "Hisoka, your heart rate has accelerated. Are you alright?" The assassin asked worriedly, pressing the back of his hand against his forehead.

"Y-Yeah, I'm fine. It's just..." he trailed off in embarrassment and looked down.

Illumi must have gotten the hint because his cheeks were dusted with a light pink, his face still it's usual blank expression. "Oh," he answered simply. "Do you want me to help you?"

The magician hesitated not knowing how to reply. The assassin was never really keen on having sex so him offering to help was a bit of a surprise to the redhead. He decided that a simple nod was enough and Illumi gently grabbed his chin to pull him into a kiss.

It started off slow before Hisoka felt himself getting pushed onto the couch and Illumi's lips pressed harder onto his. They violently bit and sucked on each other's lips, Hisoka moaning softly as hickies started being left along his neck.

"Illu~," he whimpered as the assassin began to bite along his collarbone.

"You're so pretty, Soka," Illumi praised between kisses, dragging his fingers along the magician's waist. He pulled off the older male's shirt and bent down to kiss along his chest, his left hand slowly playing with his erect bud.

The assassin placed his mouth on the other side of his chest, using his tongue to lick over his nipple. The younger male looked up a bit and saw the way Hisoka blushed. "D-Don't tease me, it's embarrassing," the redhead whined.

"Sorry," he whispered before going up to kiss the magician one last time, roughly grinding their hips together.

Clothes were tossed onto the floor as both of them stripped out of the constricting fabric, Illumi mercilessly leaving purple bruises along Hisoka's skin as he placed himself between his legs, only for him to pause hesitantly.

"Why did you stop?"

Illumi panted as he stared at the magician, blowing a strand of hair out of his face. "We don't have any lube," he told him bluntly.

"We can just do it without any," the redhead mumbled as he looked him in the eye.

The assassin smiled a bit, pecking his lips gently. "I know but I don't want to hurt you," he whispered as he placed small kisses behind his ear.

Hisoka scoffed and turned his head to the side, his cheeks a bright red. "You're so cheesy..." He huffed. "Well, go get it. This is too much even for me."

Illumi rolled his eyes as he went into their bedroom and opened the nightstand drawer to take out the lube. As he was about leave the bedroom, the assassin heard Hisoka moaning softly from the lounge. "If your touching yourself, I'm gonna have to punish you," Illumi suddenly shouted before grabbing something else from the drawer.

"I'm n-not," he stuttered in between moans.

The assassin returned to the lounge, finding Hisoka panting softly and his hand slick with precum. "Oh~, and you were so close too," Illumi purred as he stroked Hisoka's leaking dick, slipping something cold over it.

The magician gasped at the feeling of the metal on his warm skin. "Illu, please don't, " he pleaded with teary eyes.

"Come on, Soka. It's just for a short while, " the younger male told him, pushing his - now lubed up - fingers into the magician's tight entrance. He curved them upwards and Hisoka dug his long nails into his back, blood dripping down Illumi's sides.

The assassin quickly removed his fingers after scissoring his hole and put lube on his member. Illumi gently pushed himself into the redhead, watching as his face scrunched up and tears fell down his cheeks. When he was sure that Hisoka was ready, he bucked his hips once and the older male immediately arched his back. "F-Fuck... nggh~ Illu..."

Illumi began to quicken the pace of his thrusts and listened as Hisoka's moans got louder, soft pants passing through his lips. He leaned down and kissed the magician's already swollen lips, grunting when his nails dug further into his back. "Soka, you always take me so well," Illumi breathed against his ear, causing the man to whimper.

"Please r-remove it, I-Illu. I'm- Aah~! I'm s-so close..." Hisoka begged as his cock throbbed painfully.

"If that's what you want," the assassin replied before slipping off the male's cock ring, cum immediately spurting onto both of them.

While the magician was still shaking from his orgasm, Illumi continued to pound into him and the redhead tensed up a bit, causing the male on top of him to grunt. It took a few more quick thrusts before the assassin came inside of him, Hisoka softly gasping at the feeling of being filled with his hot seed.

Illumi kissed the magician's neck as he pulled out, cum staining the couch. "Are you tired?"

"Y-Yeah," he replied softly.

"Okay." The assassin stood up and carefully picked Hisoka up from the couch. "Let's go get you cleaned up," he said, to which his lover just hummed in reply.

♦♣♦

Y'all, I hope this ain't too trashy ✋🏽💀