19. 🍋🌺

Suggested by its_not_a_phaze_mom

Top Illumi
Bottom Hisoka

Illumi had come back late to his shared apartment and he slowly closed the door to not disturb the man already sleeping inside. He slipped off his shoes and walked towards the bedroom while loosening his tie and opened the door.

Hisoka was sleeping on top of the covers in one of the assassin's shirts and Illumi blushed a little at the sight. He walked to the wardrobe and pulled out a pair of sweatpants to wear to bed but paused when a sleepy voice called out his name.

"Illu? When did you get back?" Hisoka asked as tiredly sat up.

Illumi smiled as he unbuttoned his shirt and walked towards him. "Just a few minutes ago," he told him and Hisoka tiredly wrapped his arms around his neck. "What's wrong?"

"Nothing, I just missed you."

"I missed you too," Illumi replied while kissing his neck. "You look sexy in my shirt," he whispered huskily.

Hisoka shivered at his tone and gave him a tired smile. "Well, I'm also wearing that underwear you like," the magician said near his ear.

"That sounds good," Illumi said with a light smirk before kissing him deeply. Their lips worked slowly together and Hisoka whimpered when Illumi tugged on his lower lip with his teeth and laid him down, a hand holding onto his hip. "Let's have sex, Hisoka."

Hisoka blushed at the feeling of his hot breath against his neck and answered with a nod before pulling his lover in for another kiss. The magician always loved it when Illumi would top, he always made him feel so special whenever they did.

Illumi gently nudged his thighs apart and Hisoka complied as the kisses left his mouth and travelled down his neck. The shirt he was wearing was pulled up to reveal his chest. "Illu?"

"Ssh, just let me please you, okay?"

Hisoka sighed and gripped onto the pillow behind him as Illumi kissed and sucked around his nipples, his cheeks flushing red. The dark-haired trailed his tongue along the other male's stomach, stopping just above the waistband of his lace underwear. Illumi placed gentle kisses along the length of it and Hisoka couldn't stop himself from shivering each time.

"You're teasing too much," Hisoka whined when Illumi moved back up towards his lips.

The assassin smiled and kissed him gently. "Sorry, you're just so pretty," he admitted while caressing his thighs.

"Shut up." The magician slowly undid the knot in Illumi's sweatpants while hickies were being left across his neck. Hisoka's movements faltered when a hand groped between his legs and he moaned softly.

Illumi removed his shirt and reached over the magician to get a lube and condom from the nightstand drawer. He kissed Hisoka once more and rubbed circles on his thigh. "Turn around for me."

It was a simple request that the magician had learned to accept over time since Illumi clearly hated it when scratch marks were left down his back.

Hisoka laid on his stomach and Illumi held his hips up as he pushed up the t-shirt he was wearing. "Did you already prep yourself?" Illumi asked while pulling down the lace underwear.

"No," Hisoka mumbled, flinching as a lubed finger pushed through his entrance. He whined a bit in discomfort before a second finger was added and pushed onto his prostate, a moan slipping through. "I-Illu... Ah~! Please...p-put it in."

The assassin added a third finger and watched Hisoka's body twitch in pleasure, pressing a kiss near his ear. After a few moments, he pulled down his pants with his free hand then ripped the condom packet open with his teeth. While slipping on the rubber, Illumi removed his fingers and added a generous amount of lube before pushing himself in.