6. 🍋

Suggested by y4c5nn9fm2privaterel

6.

Note: The Zoldyck family aren't assassins in this one-shot.

Top Hisoka
Bottom Illumi

-

"Illumi, where do you think you're going?!" Silva shouted as he saw his eldest son stuffing his clothes into a duffle bag.

The young male gave him a sharp glare as he zipped the bag shut. "I can't stay in a family where my parents emotionally abuse me and my siblings," he seethed angrily, firmly putting the bag over his shoulder.

Silva roughly grabbed his wrist as he tried to walk past him and his son winced in pain. "Let me go!" Illumi shouted angrily as he fought out of his father's grip.

"Just so you know," the middle-aged man growled, making Illumi meet his eye, "if you even think about walking out that door, don't bother coming back."

The long-haired teen pulled away his arm and turned around. "I won't," he uttered before walking out of his bedroom.

Silva glared at his back as he walked away before the father clenched his fists. "You will be nothing outside of this family, Illumi! Nothing!"

"I don't need your fucking money!" He shouted back as he stomped down the stairs. The pale teen was about to reach for the door handle but froze when he heard a small voice.

"Aniki?" Illumi turned his head and saw a worried 7-year-old Killua staring up at him while holding a stuffed robot plushie. "Where are you going?"

His older brother sighed and plastered a small smile onto his face before bending down to his height. "I'm just going away for a while but I'll be back soon to visit. Okay, Kil?" Illumi reassured quietly as he gently patted his head.

Killua's mood visibly dampened and he held the plushie to his chest. "Did you fight with father again?"

"It's nothing you need to worry about, okay?" The older male said while glancing at his father who was standing at the top of the stairs, his arms firmly folded across his chest. "I have to go now. Bye, Kil."

"Bye, aniki..." The blue-eyed boy sadly watched as his older brother walked out and the door clicked softly.

"You should never become like your brother, Killua. He's become a disgrace to this family."

"Yes, Father..."

"Illumi! You're up!" A loud voice shouted into the dressing room, snapping Illumi out of his thoughts.

The young teen was thinking about the last conversation he'd had with his father before he had left home. Illumi barely regretted having gone out on his own but he truly missed his brothers and sister and wished to see them again. But it had been 2 weeks since then and it was certainly too late to change his mind.

"Coming!" He replied as he did the final touches on his make up and stood up from his chair, his black stiletto heels clicking as he walked to the stage.

Illumi nervously stepped behind the curtain and fixed his black mini skirt as he heard the music start to play. (Y'all they be playing Streets by Doja Cat!! ✋🏽😩)

The curtains slowly opened and loud whistles came from the crowd of men, all of them turning their attention towards the lean figure with shoulder-length hair. Illumi felt his confidence go up as he strutted towards the pole, his dark eyeshadow complimenting his hooded gaze.