❄1❄

{Chaos in Chinatown)

You woke up on an island you lives. This is an unknown island. No one knows about it. There's only peace in there. You look at those beautiful animals and plants on your island and let out a purr.

You leans your head down and eats some fruits on those tree and went to the sea. You look at the sky. You're strong actually, but you doesn't want to fight. One is, you don't want anybody to gets hurt. Two, you don't want to get in trouble. Three, you don't want humans to finds out about you. All you want is a quite and peaceful life.

But due to boredom, you decide to fly around the world. You flies to the sky as high as you're above the clouds and flies around freely. And you also often stare at some birds fly pass you. You do a flip in the sky as you continue flying.

But then, you saw a smoke below there. You flies down lower and then you saw a city. And 3 kaijus... The city was horrible. And few people was there trying to escape.

You sneak down into the city as you gripped your dragon claw tightly, cause it to bleed. Then make it dripped on the ground. And then, few blue glowing flowers grows out from your blood on the flower and getting further and bigger.

Soon you went on a building as you watches the 3 kaijus. 2 of them was the Mutos. And the one was... Godzilla. And he seems very difficult fighting them. You see those Mutos stabbing him repeatedly.

You never want to fight, you don't want to cause trouble. But, what should you do? Should you help him..?

You look at the people then the city. As you huffed and then...

- Godzilla's pov -

I kept get stabbed repeatedly by those goddamn mutos. There's 2 of them. As I fell onto the ground as both of them look at me. I want to get up but I was too exhausted... And then.

A blue liquid dripped on me. It smells like flowers.... And blood. But then, the pains faded away as I look around my body. The wounds was gone. And the Mutos look slightly surprised.

And then, the male Muto screeches suddenly. A white and (f/c) color Chinese dragon bites it by its neck and slammed him into a building as he screeches more louder than before.

The female Muto screeches back in worries and anger tried to attack the Chinese dragon kaiju. But the kaiju dodged her attack and grabbed her neck by her tail and throws him into a building.

As I look at the dragon kaiju in surprised and she look back at me, her (e/c) orbs looks into mine. She went closer to me and make a low roar.

??? -
'are you alright?'
I look at her and nodded abit. She then looks happy. I saw her (f/c) claws with blue liquid coming out from it.

'let me see your claw. '
I let out a low roar. She gave me her claw and I look at it. Her claw was bleeding. The blood is blue like the blue liquid back then.

She look at me with closed eyes smile. But then, we heard noises as we look at the directions of it. The Mutos look at us and growling lowly.

Female muto -
'well well... Seems like someone finds a mate... Sadly, we're gonna kills the both of you. '

I growled as I steps in front of the dragon. And stares at her, told her to leaves. She gets it, but she refuses to leave and stepped beside me.

And then, we charged at each other. I charged on the female muto as the dragon charged on the male one.

- Y/n's pov -

I flies to the male muto and slammed to the ground in a second. He uses his claw tried to stab me. But my scales are too hard so it failed. I don't want to hurt him, but his existence will brings trouble to this world. I gripped my teeth that bites into his body as he screeches loudly.

As I let my blood on my claws splashes on his limbs. When the blue flower grows out of my blood. It turns black and spikes caming out of it. And stabbed all of his limbs and wings into the ground. As he screeches in pain more louder than before.

I heard Godzilla groaned behind me. I turn my head around as the muto's claw stabbed into his skin as she bites him. I went to the female muto and bites her back. She screamed as she let go of the bite and claws came out of Godzilla's body. And Godzilla grabbed her mouth as I backed away from them.

The Godzilla forcefully opens the Muto's mouth. And then, he blasted her atomic breath right into her mouth. As it burns her throat and her bodies fells to the ground. You stared at them dumbfounded.

But then, you feels like something hooked you and slammed you into the building. You screeches lowly in pain. It was the male muto, he escaped from the spikes and ready to bites you.

But then, and tail hits him right into a building and... Killed him. You gets out of the building as you wiggles your body. You approached Godzilla and puts your bleeding claw on him. And then, his wounds were gone.

You look at him. You're worried, also scared in the same time. You look away from him, scared what's he's going to do. But then...

Godzilla -
'what's your name... '

You look at him in surprised.
'Y/n....'

Godzilla look at you in silence. And you're started panicking inside. He approached you slowly and you squeeze your eyes close. But then, he... Nuzzles your forehead with his. Then, he went back to the water. And you dumbfound for a while but soon quickly lefts the destroyed cities. And blue glowing flower over some places.

- ends