❄2❄

{Where it all Started}

As you watches Godzilla went into the water. You also flies to the sky and went back to your island. You lands on the island as you wiggles your body to get the dust off.

You went into the deep forest. And then, a pool of blue flowers around the area. As you step into it as you lays on the flowers. When you're about to sleep. You heard footsteps on your island.

You lift your head out and went to the beach... And then, you saw Godzilla, with his head pop out of the sea staring at you.

'Godzilla..? '
You let out a confused and soft huff to him.

Godzilla -
'you may ask how did I get here. Well, I followed you. '
He explains to you. You nodded and wagged your tail at the forest.

'wanna come with me? '
You let out a huff. He look at you then nodded. Then, you lead him into the forest..

You take into the deep forest. And then, both of you saw blue glowing flowers everywhere. As you sits on the ground and watches the flowers. And Godzilla look at those flowers, amazed.

You look at his expression of surprises and amazed. You let out a happy huff and yawned. You lie down on the ground as you fell asleep...

- Godzilla's pov -

I look at Y/n and saw she yawned. Seems like she's very tired from the fight with Mutos. She lays on the ground and fell asleep. I approached her slowly and quietly.

As I look at her sleeping position, and I slowly find it cute as I let out a huff and nuzzles her. As I fell asleep along with her...

After a while....
- Y/n's pov -

I slowly woke up as I opens my eyes and I feels something around my waist. I turn around and saw Godzilla's short arm wrapped around my body. I blushed and screeching inside as I struggled, but only make him to hold me more tighter.

I faceplams mentally as I rest my head on the ground and sighed. As I let Godzilla wrapped his arms around me..
But then, I notices that Godzilla let go of me. I wiggles my body out if his hands as I went outside of the forest. I stare at the blue sea... Beautiful as always. I leans down and drinks some water cause I'm very thirsty.

I heard a loud footsteps behind mr. It was Godzilla, he was awake. I thought he's going to be mad. But then, he just walked passed me and went into the sea. I felt a little upset when I watches him went deeper into the sea, but then my stomach growls as I was distracted by hunger and went back to the forest to gets some fruits.

I was already full and was cleaning myself until I smells blood from somewhere.. I followed where the smell came from. And then I saw Godzilla, with a megalodon in his mouth?!

He look at me. His expression was like he was asking me if I wants to eat or not. I shook my head as no, cause I doesn't really likes to eat meals. He puts the shark on the beach and started eating. And I watches him enjoying his meat.

Soon, he finishes the shark, as the sea slowly washing the blood away on the beach. He look back at me licking the blood away. He gave me a soft growl then turns around and went back to the sea. As he really leaves...

- Godzilla's pov -

Thought I only meet Y/n for a while. But her beautiful white and (f/c) scales. And her beautiful (e/c) orbs eyes. She's so... Beautiful... I wish I can meet her again in the future... I hope we will meet again... Y/n...

Before I leaves this island, I look back at Y/n. Her (e/c) orbs shine and her perfect figure, and the kind personality. She's the mate I've been looking for...

When I see you again... I will confess my feelings for her. And I will protect her at any cost...
...............
[2nd person view]

It's been 5 years since Godzilla leaves. You feel kinda lonely and... Sad.. You wants to flies around like always. But you're scared that if any humans saw you they will capture you. Since humans has saw you fighting Mutos with Godzilla... They probably know your existence.

You huffed in boredom as you look at the blue sky. As you stretches your body and walked around the island. You lie on the ground as you let a huff from boredom.

It's nighttime, and then... You heard a roar... No, it's like three roar in once far away. You're scared, but you can't control your curiosity. So, you decided to went to where the roar came from.

As you kept flying above the sky. You saw some electricity and blue light down there. You went down a bit a saw a places full of snow... And you saw Godzilla..

When you're about to say hi to him. But then, you saw a yellow three-head dragon in front of him... The first thing you thought is....... They doesn't belongs to Earth...

The three-head dragon blasted an electricity to Godzilla as he roars in pain and whack his tail to the ground. You wants to help him, but the humans... They're here...

And then, the spike on the tips of his tail started glowing blue, as it started went up to the spike on his back then his neck. He blasted the atomic breath at the three-heads. But they dodged it and blasted electricity at him. He feels to the ground by those electricity and his atomic breath direction changed to those buildings and creates an explosion.

You let out a roar of worries. You're not only worries about Godzilla, you also worries about those humans at there. You flies to the scene as Godzilla, the humans and the three-heads look at you in shocked.

Godzilla fells into the ice berg as he roars. You wants to save the humans. But it's too late, the three-head bites the ice berg with two humans on it and bites them into pieces. You look at them with a feelings mixed of disbelief, anger, sadness and fears...

-ends