Naomi

Hi I want to start with Naomi TanizakiIt was 1.30 am when i started and I still can't find one thing*

So there's the theory:

She was his love interest in Highschool (she died in Uniform bcs she is wearing it even she is not in school anymore or we never seen her to being in school right? )But she died and he couldn't took it so he made her by himself. Pretending to be her big brother so nobody will find out that she is dead. Also i don't think her name was Naomi, bcs they would find out that she is not real. She have ALWAYS her face black in Ofc Manga Art. Also Haruno. There is Theory with Haruno. Tanizaki made Haruno, bcs she died too and they could be Bff with Naomi on Highschool. Also now i have theory how did they died.

You see. Naomi kinda looks like Yandere from Yandere simulator. The game make you think she is REAL. Even she is not. You will Believe that she is real, bcs your brain will take it like that. Just SIMULATOR. We are still in Yandere Simulator. Naomi is dead in the river on ofc art and Tanizaki in his School Uniform Is sitting next to her. Also if you Played the game you must know Yandere-chan drowned one girl. Also in the middle of the game(This game still don't have end so i will say middle) Yandere-chan and Senpai will switch their places and he will try to protect her from Info-chan. So hear me Out:

Junichiro and Naomi were dating on Highschool, but Haruno was her bestfriend that was in love with Junichiro so she drowned her. BUT. Haruno probably took her with her or  Naomi felt too. That's why Junichiro made Haruno too and probably make theirs memories different, bcs what happend.

Why is he Acting like a Psychopath, when is she in danger and don't make her just dissapear insted of fighting?

Because ppls would know that she is not real. Also i think the only ppls that know this are ADA. Yosano said that she is the ONLY GIRL IN ADA. But didn't mentioned Naomi or Haruno. Also we can see in episode 3?4? Idk now after Higuchi TOTALLY shooted Naomi. Atsushi is asking Kunikida if they are okay. He said that Tanizaki is threated by Yosano, but didn't mentioned Naomi.  She couldn't be alive after this all. Also is Strange that they are only assistents. Both of them. Both of them Haven't got ability. Strange right ? Back to yandere Tanizaki. He saw her dead one time. He probably couldn't help her or safe her. He doesn't want to see her dead again. He want to safe the little bit of her that he still have.

Why does they pretend to be siblings?

Due to Novel writted by Junichiro Tanizaki: Naomi. 14 years old girl. Musa for 27 years old man. She was something like God for him. His ideals. Also. I don't really think her name was Naomi. Same with Haruno. They were probably different names. He made her his sister so it wouldn't be Strange that she is still Around him or that she lives with him. Also they don't have parent's. I think Junichiro Moved, bcs he is 18 and he can. It was probably bcs bad memories for what happend.

Why did he joined ADA?

Probably bcs he wanted to safe ppls. He couldn't safe her. So he wanted to safe other ppls. You know bcs feelings.

*

If you know this Book pls tell me

If you know this Book pls tell me. It's on ofc art with Naomi. Strange is that he is using his ability even he don't need to.

 Strange is that he is using his ability even he don't need to