Chapter 1

🥀 Author's P.O.V...

Jasmine sitting on her table as she was doing her work..

That is when her phone rang she picked it up still concentrated in her work...

On Call..

Jasmine:- "Hello ??"

???:-"Hey nerd I need your help"..

Jasmine stopped working as soon she heard it..

Jasmine:- "Are you ok Maria??"

She asked in worried tone..

Maria:-"I am not ok that is why I am asking for your help stupid.."

She said and you heard a laughing sound of different voices..
Like they were really laughing at her..

Jasmine:- "Oh I am sorry.."

Maria:- "I don't have time for your sorry I want you to come in (XXX) club and pay for my bills!!.."

Jasmine frowned.

Jasmine:- "Maria we are underage and you went to the club.. Club is a bad thing you know that right-"

Maria:-"Shut up"
She shouted loudly showing her anger.

Maria:- "Don't tell me what to do, just come to this club and pay and get lost,I am waiting for you....'And if you didn't come then you know what will happen?' "
She said the last sentence with a anger whisper yell.

That is when Jasmine heard those voices from earlier saying 'loser,burned, nerd,lol' etc.etc., and more vulgar language

Jasmine looked down biting her lips as she said

Jasmine:- "S-sorry I am coming-"

Beep Beep

The call is ended

Jasmine sighed as she put her phone down,she looked at the clock saying 7:30 pm it is still good time to go before it gets dark.

She got up as she got dressed in a cute dress,She didn't do any makeup just putted some moisture, lit bit of mascara and transparent lip balm so that neither to get any attention nor to look that bad so people make fun of her.

She took out her purse from closet to have enough money to pay the bills as she walked outside and to her luck there was a taxi standing at the road side near foot path having green light in the taxi logo box above the car indicating it is vacant..
As she walked there and asked.

Jasmine:- "Sir can you give me a ride."
She asked politely

Driver:-"sure, Where you want to go miss?"
She suddenly got pink shade on her cheeks showing her embarrassement and hesitant expression.

Jasmine:- "I have to go to xxx club"she said as she looked down embarrassed.

Driver:-"Ok get in dear."he said as she sat down in the car looking out of the window as car drive away.

It is 7:40 Pm she reached the club as she looked at the club entrance as she went in, there was no hard Infront to check the ID so she fastly entered.