Ch -5

🥀 Author's P.O.V

The next day Jasmine woke up as she Sigh, She was not feeling well...

She held her head, as She tried to relax...

When She heard sudden loud sounds echo...

She opened her eyes as she got scared and the room was left empty and dark...

The sounds became loud as She slowly got up and She walked to the door sceptically...

She put her hand on the door knob but decided not to open the door, So She kept her ear on the door to have a better hearing...

Someone was shouting loudly the only thing She was able to hear was...

???:-"I will fucking kill you....
That's when a loud Bang occured

Jasmine screamed as got scared and she fell down on the floor...

Nikolai:-"No one can ever deceive me, Did you understand"
He shouted loudly....

Jasmine could feel tears erupting in her eyes,

She was scared, breathing heavily she held her head as her past flashed infront of her eyes....

All those memories made her head spin as She felt light headed....

She could feel her heart beating so fast...

When She heard loud full steps coming near the room...

Jasmine panicked as She fastly got up and got in her bed hiding under her blanket...

When the door burst opened there was silence....

While Jasmine tried to relax, She knew it was Nikolai and She didn't wanted him to see her in this stage....

Where She is weak and scared of him...

Nikolai then walked forward towards her bed, stopping beside her hidden figure...

Jasmine closed her eyes as she clenched the pillow in her hands...

Nikolai:-"I know you are awake Amore..."

Jasmine breathing stopped as She put her hand on her mouth to stop herself from creating any sound....

Nikolai:-"Come out..."
He said in a very calm tone...

But Jasmine didn't bulge, She stayed still...

Nikolai:-"You know I don't like to repeat amore..."

He said as he looked down at her hidden self under the blanket...

That's when he grabbed the blanket and pulled it harshly throwing it on the floor...

Jasmine opened her eyes stunned, while her body froze...

Nikolai:-"I told you I don't like to repeat..."

He said as he moved and kept his right knee on the bed and caged Jasmine between his arms and the pillow beneath her...

Jasmine gasped as She pushed him away as She tried to run away but Nikolai held her arm and pinned her forcefully to the bed again....

Nikolai:-"let me tell you one thing I will not hurt you, so listen to what I say "

He said as he held her cheek from his one hand while squeezing a little...

There was just silence in the room...

Nikolai kept staring at Jasmine in ager but slowly he felt himself lost in her eyes...