Chapter 4

🥀Author's P.O.V

And those were the last words Jasmine heard before darkness embraced her...

She fell in Nikolai's arms as Nikolai's was stunned for a moment as he looked at her state shocked....

Next Day 🎀

9:33 AM

It was Cold as the sky was covered in dark clouds as the rain hitted the window softly, it was a clam sound that makes you relax...

And there stood a man half naked as his one arm leaned on the window while he started out at the view but something or we should say someone else was in his mind..

He slowly looked at the bed as he watched his sleeping beauty.

Tugged in the warm cozy bed, Breathing softly. His eyes darted towards her chest as he watched her chest rode up and down softly, he licked his lips and graudly his eyes rode up towards her parted lips, her slightly parted lips made him bit his own lip and there he knew he was acting like a perverted 16 years old Kid.

The thunder light made his face shine and the atmosphere got alit aroused, Slowly he turned towards her as he started to walk towards her with slow sensual steps and stopping at the edge of the bed and bend down as he started to crawl towards her on the bed and slowly he hovered above her.

He dropped his body on hers softly as he leaned his head in the crook of ber neck, He sighed and whispered in her ear...

Nikolai:-" When are you gonna wake up lil one, I'm waiting".

He said as he left a small wet peck on her neck, he moved back as he raised himself on his arms and looked at her with loving eyes while he softly caressed her hair locks down to her cheek with the back of his hand

leaving a small forehead kiss he got off he bed sitting on the single couch beside the window as he rested his arms on the armrest leaning his head back as he looked up at the ceiling and he again went back in his thoughts but this time he was dreaming about past with his lil angel...

The Day he meet her,as she walked slowly towards him. He had a small smirk while thinking about there First Sight

'There He Was The Mafia Waiting For His Lil Angel to wake up.... Waiting Restlessly'

Breathing alit heavily Jasmine finally woke up as she slowly turned to the right side and opened her eyes and she saw him, sitting on the couch half-naked and hearing her gasp Nikolai came out of his dream as he raised his head and looked straight at her with hooded eyes....

On seeing her awake, his heart was at her ease.

He got up as he walked to the edge of bed looking down at her but she turned her face aside.

Nikolai:-"What happened".

He asked her in his raspy chill giving voice.

Jasmine:-"Why didn't you wear your clothes".

She said stuttering, her hands were shivering alit.

Nikolai looked down at his naked self and then back at her.

Nikolai:-"Why does this make you nervous".

He said in a teasing tone as he smirked at her.

Jasmine didn't said anything and just sat still there..

That is when Nikolai held her chin softly and made her turn her face to him.

She had her eyes still closed and he smirked as he removed his hand from his sweatpants pocket and removed loose hair from her forehead, Jasmine flinched at his touch but still didn't opened her eyes, keeping them close tightly.

As if challenging him to make her eyes open...

And Nikolai seemed to accept the challenge as he leaned forward breathing hard on her lips and Jasmine instantly opened her eyes and seeing Nikolai's face so close to her she started to resist again,

She pushed his hand away and was ready to run away form him,

But this time Nikolai didn't run after her, he just stood there while Jasmine reached the door and started to twist the handle,

At that very moment Jasmine flet like she is going to get the freedom,

But the door never opened she again tried to twist it but the door didn't opened

And she heard small chuckle it was Nikolai....

She just stood there frozen, Nikolai again shoved his now clenched hands in his pocket as he turned his face to look at Jasmine, and then he started to causally walk towards her.

While Jasmine closed her eyes hearing his footsteps, his words from earlier played in her mind when he said to not try to run away from him....

Nikolai stood just behind her Breathing right next ot her, Jasmine gluped as slowly Nikolai leaned his left hand on the door, His jaw clenching as he sighed.

Nikolai:-"Hmmm, So you again tried to run away form me huh!".

He said his right hand removed her hair form neck and back moving them aside, his finger brushing on her sensitive skin making her gasp as she looked to her left side.

He leaned in resting his chin in the hollow of her neck and collarbone while Jasmine was shaking in fear now...

Nikolai:-" We tried to run away again huh didn't we".

He whispered in a mocking tone as he chuckled after creepily...

His right hand held her waist as he squeezed it gently at first, but then he gave it a hard squeeze sure they will leave a mark on her now,

Jasmine whimpered as she tried to move away form his grip but he just kept on helding her tightly....

Nikolai:-" I thought I will be gentle on you because you were still weak but you are just pushing me to be rough with you babydoll"..

He left a small peck below her ear making Jasmine shiver...

Nikolai:-"I will still let you go this time, bit next time I will definately punish you Babydoll"....

He said as Jasmine slowly looked up through her eyelashes at him, he had hard expression on his face but there was something in his eyes which Jasmine still didn't notice.....

1065 Words

🥀 To Be Continued

I hope you liked it and if you have any more thoughts about the storyline do comment it.... Love Diya....