chapter seventeen - missing

' is the food bussin bussin? /hj '

―― • 🌧️ • ――

( Time skip btw )

A LOUD BANG from Y/n's door woke her up "what the fuck?" She talked to herself as she stepped foot into the cold wood floor. Y/n ruffled her hair and opened the door revealing a worried Tubbo and angry Ranboo "I don't know how are you, but have you seen a kid zombie pigman named Michael?! He's missing" Ranboo said as he ran his hand through his brown hair as Tubbo was sobbing "i- haven't seen Michael.. wait he's missing?" Tubbo nodded as he wipes his eyes.

"What are we supposed to do now Ranboo?" Tubbo asked as Ranboo looked at him then at the girl "I don't know Tubbo.. Michael could be anywhere!" And with that Tubbo cried even louder. Y/n felt pity for Tubbo so she hugged him and rubbed his back "don't worry he will be fine" Tubbo sniffled as he dug his head on the taller ghost ( your 5'6 here ^^ ) . Y/n sighed and looked at Ranboo "where- did you last see Micheal?" She asked as the taller boy sighed and pinched the bridge of his nose "he was at home, locked safely in his room" Y/n nodded as she played with Tubbo's fluffy brown hair which was filled with sweat "how long have you been searching?" Ranboo let out a deep sigh "almost the whole day.." he said as he held his head, eyes closing "you need to rest, come inside" she said as she grabbed his hand and led him inside as well as Tubbo.

Y/n both led them to the spare bedroom making sure not to Tommy's room or else he'd freakout and tucked them both to bed "but- Michael-" Y/n shushed Ranboo "we will find him tomorrow, for now you should sleep" she said as Tubbo's soft snoring filled the silent but comfortable tension. Ranboo finally gave in and closed his eyes as the girl turned off the lantern and left the room softly closing the door. Y/n let out the breath she didn't knew she was holding. She looked at her hands, something is definitely wrong, her hands were turning more and more transparent. Her breath became shaky, the last time she knew her skin wasn't very see through, even when she didn't meet Foolish or came to L'manburg, her body was more transparent than it was before.

The girl just sighed and smiled before coming down the stairs, and as she just predicted Tommy was downstairs hanging his coat on the coat rack. Tommy's eyes landed on the ghost as he couldn't help but grin but tried to stop it but couldn't making Y/n laugh as he flushed red. Embarrassed. "Tommy smiling? What have you done to him" Y/n laughed as she ruffled his fluffy golden blonde hair "oh fuck off woman, i need to take a shower" Y/n just chuckled as she went to a extra room and grabbed a fresh white towel and gave it to the younger boy as he muttered a quick thank you before dashing towards the bathroom. Tommy wasn't a kid who is good with expressing his emotions. He likes to keep a tough act like nothing is wrong that's why Y/n is trying to help him to express his emotions rather than keeping it to himself.

Y/n let out as she grabbed a glass of water and drinking the water. The glass almost breaking because of it almost going through her hand. What the actual fuck is wrong with me she asked herself as a knock interrupted her train of thoughts another one? She asked herself as she opened the door.

" Well hello we would just like to visit you since someone said that Tubbo and Ranboo came to this house "

―― • 🌧️ • ――

AUTHORS NOTE ;

a small chapter.

i couldn't help myself but here i deliver you one of the last (?) chapter :)

Take care of yourself! Eat, hydrate yourself, i love you so much!! Thank you for reading my shitty ass story and take care Mis inspiraciones!! <33 *mwah*