- 12 -

Bold in English
Normal in Korean
-

Kiana pov

Another day on another survival show of stray kids. As JYP was writing, I prayed that nobody was going to be eliminated. The silence was uneasy and I could even hear my own heartbeat. When JYP lifted up his head and stopped writing, he let out a loud but heavy sigh. This was definitely a sign that someone will be eliminated or he was just disappointed in us.

" The potential elimination members are...kiana, Hyunjin and Felix. I choose this three. " JYP confirmed.

" As for kiana..the things that I criticized are small. I will give you one more chance to work hard in improving. " JYP saved me from elimination but I was still more worried about Hyunjin and Felix.

" Hyunjin..your rap is the criticism. I couldn't find any of your special charm in it. " JYP told Hyunjin.

" Felix, you made a crucial mistake in the choreography and the bigger problem is your korean. So when you rap, it doesn't sound natural like your talking. You need to be able to your rap part and deliver it fluently, in which you need time. So I'm sorry but..this time you won't be able to go on. " JYP stated.

" Up till now, I know that you guys have helped and leaned on each other. This is a market of many boy groups. You guys need to show and prove your skills directly otherwise you can't survive. You will be really sad and upset but this could be better for your team. I hope you could understand that. The rest of the 7 members tight-knit yourselves together and I hope there will be no more eliminations. "

" Felix, you worked hard. " JYP looked towards him.

" Yes, thank you. " Was the only thing Felix said.

JYP left the room so we could have our last time with him together as a member. The room was quiet only sniffing and crying could be heard. I was numb. Felix was...eliminated ? This can't be..he was fine. The chance that was given to me should be given to Felix. I didn't show anything good and I wasn't worried about being eliminated.

Chan went towards Felix and said " find me yeah? I'm not gonna leave you behind. " Felix nodded.

They hugged each other and pretty much cried together. When I saw that scene unfold infront of my eyes, it was really real. I started bawling my eyes out as if Felix was about to die. Felix saw and went to hug me. He hushed me and slowly pushed my head down on his shoulder and patted it.

" Shh..it's okay. " Felix whispered.

" How is it okay when your eliminated? " I asked while still crying.

" Because at least you made it.. " Felix answered.

" B-but my memories with you ends here and I don't want that... " I stuttered.

" You've been a good sister to me while I was here but don't you worry Aerin, you have the other 6 boys. " Felix ensured me.

I didn't reply, I just continued crying while hugging his warm body. He continue patting me over and over again.

" Felix is someone who shines brightly in the group. His like the sun. When we had hard times, he comforted us. He was really our sunshine in the group. He always lightened us up with his mood when it gets to awkward and never fails to amaze us when it comes to his deep voice despite always hearing it. His warm hugs always give us a sense of comfort around him. I still don't understand why his being eliminated. Without Felix, I'm not sure what I can even do anymore. He was always there for me when I needed him and we promised each other that we will never leave each other side but now the promise is broken... " I said towards the staff. It was then when I realised how important he was towards me.