In The Beginning/Prologue

Destiny and I were friends on a website known as Quotev and the old name if you're from the older generation is quizzaz. It's a website where you create your own stories, quizzes, journals, and polls. You can also message, post, and comment on other people's stuff. Destiny and I had known each other on there since 2018 of November. She was a friend her and I would tease and each and I randomly picked this emoji 🙃 when she was hanging upside down from a tree for fun. Her, Ava, Jersey, and I were close friends on there. We would also get into emoji wars and help one another out. We were pretty much always goofing off and pulling all nighters on the weekends. We all would also post song lyrics and finish them in the comments before an update I suggested got put in after a couple of years because of people getting confused. We were all being young spirited and free while we could and some of those crazy nights I can't out let because they make me smile in times such as the coronavirus depression. Although Destiny is no longer here on Earth in person her spirit lives on. I'm going to tell you the story of Destiny from Quotev and her account used to be www.Quotev.com/@shatteredknifepassed. This is a story of an innocent, young, and feisty girl who was only 16.