A briefing for what is to come

Chapter 1

Technoblade and Philza Minecraft have known each others for years. They had grown up together, lived together. They were joint at the hip. But when Techno's parents came to old to rule the Arctic Empire, Techno had to take charge but he could not do it alone, Philza knew this so proposed that they get married, for the Empire of course...

And so the two best friends got married and took care of the Empire as kings, business partners and friends... That was the point anyway, sure the Empire became more strong and formidable. The economy was rising making them one of the richest lands Minecraft has ever seen.

Though the Piglin hybrid social anxiety always lead to Phil doing the talking, Unless it was war strategies of course, Phil new Techno wasn't going to do anything, the anti-social bastard would rather rot in hell and that's a lot coming from the atheist. The Empire was of course had an anarchy driven system, no decision being made without all the citizens opinions being taken into consideration. No one was controlled by the wicked hands of the Government, Techno and Phil just acting as the citizens voice to the other lands, as it would be hard taking a hole Empire to a meeting. 

Techno and Phil both being immortal changed how their body's would grow. In mortal life Technoblade would be 21 but in immortal life would be 2000100 years old, likewise with Phil. Phil being 23 or 2000300 years old. 

Phil had longed to go exploring again, see the wonders of the world and find new lands to explore. He had longed to saw across the lands wings gracefully gliding through the winds, being swept to where ever the crows would take him. But atlas he could not stuck in an icy tundra unable to stretch his wings and fly. That was his though process anyway, Techno knew what his husband wanted to do, so he did not hesitate to allow Philza on his way. Philza had been to nervous to ask his husband if he could leave their Empire and take to the sky's for some years. They had all the time in the world only being able to die if they wanted to. 

Phil had made his way around the lands finding out different way's of life. Things were going great for him. He wished his husband could be with him see the things he had. He missed the warm hugs and kisses on the forehead that would always happen randomly. Not feeling the piglin's unusually high body temperature, that would him up through the cold nights. 

Phil was about to start heading home but found a new server. Everything looked so new so different than the default buildings that covered most server's. Landing just out side the boarders, Phil tucked his wings into his cloak and entered the server, being greeted with warmth and a house neither as warm or as comfy as what his husband would provide for him. Still he stayed becoming a big part in its history. Winning wars that his husband would have loved to partake in. The conflict between all the members had settled over some years of mending. The prison had become empty with no one to hold, and the new lands having past that show their history with pride. The massive crater, now a sight of glory and triumphs, and not one of destruction and betrayal. 

Phil had watched everything go down with amused eyes, he had learn't a lot about a mortal mind. Thinking everything was finally over Phil was finally going to see his husband face to face and not through chat. He had been so close but a meeting was called for all the server host to assemble. With lags lagging behind him lazily. Taking a breath to calm him down and put on his persona as a nice caring farther figure and not an insane sadistic kings while was still inevitably still being a farther figure.  

 Walking into the meeting room was a normal occurrence as it had happened a lot when sorting out their server after all the wars, what was alarming was the tense atmosphere. Phil took a seat next to Wilbur, waiting a couple of seconds a minute at best the meeting  commenced.

834 words

To clear up things;

Yes, Techno's parents where immortal and did allow them self's to die.

The Arctic Empire is mainly made up of immortals and hybrids.

Both Phil and Techno are Gods

- Techno - Blood God; meaning the blood of enemies, and the strength of the blood of family. Souls filled with rage/blood thirst or souls with great emotions take form of voices in Techno's head, sometimes taking the shape of a ghost with one eye, that will change their colour depending on their emotions

- Phil - Fallen souls; takes wondering souls that might of fallen from Heaven or risen from hell, and souls that had not been able to pass on, a wondering soul. They take form of crows.   

The word 'lands' is what they use to describe the world/country they live in

Servers are like Hypixle, they are hubs to different dimensions and different planes of existence

If this is ever published thank you for reading ^^

Yo new author here their not shipped no more just good friends and Phil gets cold in the nights and uses Techno as a heated blanket as he couldn't be arsed to buy one-