The meeting commences

Chapter 4

The meeting started yet no one said a word, it was quite an awkward situation especially if you are a socially awkward mess who is a ruler of an empire that has killed millions...

"Uhhh, so the war?" HannaRose awkwardly asked looking around.

"Yes, how do you guys want to go about things?" Philza said in a serious but calm tone.

"We could pull a L'manburg?" Wilbur said with a sadistic smile pulling on his lips.

"NO! I got too much trauma from that bullshit." Tommy said smiling at the end as if getting trauma was an achievement. 

"It would be best if we get the first hit, ya know? Like, do some damage to their soldiers."  Ponk said while Sam nodded his head in agreement next to him.

"Yes that would be beneficial but how would we do that?" Dream shot back wanting to make sure there would be as few miscommunications and mistakes. 

The meeting went on for a good hour everybody putting in their ideas and suggestions, it seemed for the first time everybody put aside their past to work on the future together. 

Soon the meeting was closed with a rough plan to wait until the opposing team set a shelter near their base and bomb it creating a hole that if it went well could be used for future tactics.  Said tactics would be filling it up with lava per request from Sapnap. 

Philza and Technoblade had managed to sneak away from the rest, to Philza's cabin. Going inside and cuddling on the couch just embracing each other's warmth. No words needed to be exchanged, they both knew what each other needed, a nice warm hug. 

But with the others they were worried for Phil, sure they knew it was wrong. That's his husband for crying out loud but still the thought of what Technoblade had done to other's hung heavy over their minds. 

The next morning was uncharacteristically blissful considering they were about to go to war, but what can you do. Phil and Techno had decided to go on a walk, around the Smp. More like Phil wanted to show all of his handy work in destroying it then helping rebuild it. He also showed Techno all the tiny dicks that had been scratched into the wooden buildings. A beautiful site to behold. 

it reached 10 and the town was at peak hour, the streets busy with the Smp's and Arctic Empire citizens buzzing around. It was like planned chaos. Phil had been loving it, he missed the buzz of the Arctic Empire streets, unlike the pitiful ones of Smp's. 

Continuing their walk they soon made it to the hall, where the meeting had taken place. Walking to the doors there was loud chatter as if a fight was about to break out. Opening the doors the room fell silent, split into two groups. On one side help Ranboo, Tubbo, Niki, Jackmanifold, HanaRose, Fundy, Dream, Foolish and a few others. The other side held  Tommy, Awsamdude, Quackity, Wilbur, Purple, and others. 

"Uhhh, What's going on?'' Philza asked sceptical as he never remembered there being a meeting called. 

. . . 

Silence 

. . .

"FINE, if no ones gonna speak I will!" Tommy exclaimed " We're auguring about Mr TeChNoBlAdE here"

"heh? Why me?" Techno asked looking around with a mixture of confusion, shock and something the looked closes hurt.

"Oh Techno, it's just with what has happened with new people, they are sceptical of you." Niki explained with a face of sorry.

"Sceptical? Imagine you borderline farther pulls the whole 'Yeah I'm married' card during an argument of what we should do with this war" Wilbur exclaimed, Tommy nodding his head rapidly next to him.

"And you didn't think to ask him? Or me?" Philza deadpanned. 

"I feel like I should go-" Techno started 

"No-" Phil seeing Techno's face sighed, "Okay Tech go help the people settle in"

A small smile graced Technoblades lips as he mouthed 'Thank you' and left. 

Silence once again filled the room...

"I hate him" Tommy started with Wilbur agreeing,

"You haven't even met him-" Phil started

"I have, and I already hate him, he's no good for you Phil" Wilbur interrupted Phil

"And what should you know? You where so caught up in being the president you don't even know my favourite colour, food, or anything is, do you?" Philza quickly added crossing his arms

"What I do know what you like Phil, but Techno is not one of them" Wilbur said stepping closer to Phil

"Yeah? and What's my favourite thing to do? I know you love making music." Phil said taking a step closer to the others

"Tch, You love... to... ummm" Wil starting "You love to knit!!" Tommy interrupted looking proud

"I don't like to knit, I don't even know how to make a scarf, Techno does, that's where you got the beanie, gloves, jumper, headband, and so much more. I Techno had sent them to me after I had talked about you two. He thought the beanie would be good to keep your long hair down and those gloves after you got exiled he made them so you wouldn't have cold fingers and wouldn't get splinters of you decided to make stuff with wood." Phil concluded turning around and marching out of the room to find his husband, while leaving the room in complete silence... again.

______________________________________________________________________________

O mah gosh, I haven't written in so long T^T

Excuse the mistakes and stuff   

Adios-