Meeting the Husband

Chapter 3

Phil had sent a message explaining everything that went down, Technoblade had chuckled at his husband's short temper, and what it got him into. Granted Technoblade was excited for war as no other land would challenge them- Cowards. 

Technoblade had asked the citizens what they wanted to do, most wanting to do something different, accepted. So it was settled, Technoblade would bring some soldiers- also decided to bring some cooks, sewers, and other citizens that wanted to come. Weapons, food, and other things deemed necessary were also brought. 

The army of people soon began their travels, all in luxury carriages enjoying the alcohol and food. 

The trip soon came to an end, pulling up to the walls that encased the land in. Techno had walked up to the 'door' and knocked, creating a booming sound to ripple through the air. 

The doors began opening, slowly but steadily, AwesamDude stood at the door, he was indeed shock about the number of people there, the one who stood at the front- Sam, had presumed was Philza's husband, had vast amounts of gold and just wealth. Looking at the other more they all looked just as rich as each other.

 Awesamdude still in shock stumbled over words, "Aaaa- Hello? Here come in." Quickly shuffling out the way Technoblade, walked over, his stride meaningful and somehow sounded powerful. Technoblade stood next to AwesamDude, a blank but seemly bored expression placed on his face. They both watched the carriages pulled in, the people rushing out them and getting work in making the nation into an Empire.

Turning to face AwesamDude, Technoblade reached out his hand "Hallo, I'm Technoblade." AwesamDude was shocked at the voice, it was low and scratchy, but somehow lulling, he sounded like a tired father, that had just woken up to one of his kids crying. 

"Y-yes, Hello, I'm AwesamDude, but please just call me Sam." The only replay he got was a single nod of the head, and that was it the conversation was over not a word was spoken, not even as they walked through Dreamsmp.

The Arctic people had made themselves quite comfortable in the short time they had been there. Already setting up stores, houses and little sitting areas- they are very efficient people.

The dining hall, or the 'meeting' room the Dreamsmp citizens and Philza were waiting for Sam to bring Technoblade to them. Tubbo and Tommy were both and excited. They were excited to meet Technoblade but also nervous as Ranboo had yet to show up. 

The door creaked open, and there stood Technoblade in all his glory and Sam who stood next to him looking for his husbands, Foolish and Ponk. 

(They had talked about it being fine and maybe canonical that they are dating but who knows) 

Philza stood and ran to Technoblade, who's arms were already opened and waiting for his arrival. Philza had missed his husband's unusually warm body, and the way his tense muscles always relaxed. Technoblade felt to different, he missed how his mind, namely the voices seemed to relax in his husbands presence.

"Missed me I see" Philza blushed at Technoblades words, looking up at him and ramming his head into Technoblades and screaming "SHUT!" The couple broke apart a large smile on Philza's face and an ever so growing smile on Technoblades.

The peace was about to be broken by Tommy, his mouth opening to scream something about "Getting a room" or about Women. Was being a keyword in this as the missing Ranboo ran into the room, and smashing into Technoblade who didn't even move an inch. Ranboo on the other hand had fallen flat on his butt, his memory book sliding in front of Technoblade. Everybody in the room held their breath, they knew Technoblades temper was short and would kill them without a second thought. But Technoblade on the other hand used his tail to pick up the book while turning around and facing Ranboo. Technoblade looked down on him with a strained look of pity as he was trying not to laugh at the situation. Exhaling Technoblade smiled and held his hand out to Ranboo. Ranboo took Technoblade's steady hand with a shaky one. 

Turning around Ranboo paced over to Tubbo hugging him, and placing a flower in his hair. A soft chuckle by Tubbo soon followed as they went and sat down looking over at the playpen in the corner of the room, where Michael sat. 

"Alright now that everybody is here, let's start the meeting," Philza said a sadistic smile creeping onto his face, while a course of agreements soon followed. 

_____________________________________________________

Sorry about the wait and the short chapter T^T. 

I haven't really figured out how the meeting is gonna go so you can put your suggestions in the chapter (You can always put suggestions in each chapter if you wish to do so)

!Buen dia!