Chapter 3:- Date Night.

Edited.

Words- 3846.

Song- James blunt time of our lives.

Freya's P.O.V

I would like to think there was nothing in this world that could surprise me anymore.

But I have to admit, two things greeted me when I opened that door, one I wasn't surprised in the slightest the other...made my soul almost leave my body.

What met me at the door, was indeed caleb and just like many times before
frankie, Billy, Chris and callum was with him to.

Anger bubbled in me but that disappeared the second my eyes connected with his.

Cain stood at the back of them all but he over towered them dramatically.

Hell he over powered all of them.

"wow look at this place" callum said as he went to just step into my house.

However, his movements were hulted when a hand grabbed his shoulder.

"you wasn't invited in yet so if I was you I'd wait until the lady of the house invites you inside" cains voice held power and demand, anger to.

Something dangerous ran out of his voice.

Callum looked at him for a second but no words left his mouth.

All of them. Caleb, Callum, frankie, billy and Chris all looked like scared children.

And Cain was the adult, way more then any of these boy infront of me.

I smiled as I stepped aside "come In"

They all walked past me, I leaned up to get a kiss from caleb but he just walked past as if I wasn't there.

I'm getting sick of this, I was always the one putting in the effort and maybe I don't want to anymore.

I felt a body get closer to mine.

The power that came off it let me know just who it was.

I stared up at Cain and he stared down at me as he stepped in.

He was so close to me as he leaned his arm above my head and shut the door.

"hello again Freya" his deep voice whispered.

"C-Cain" my voice sounded both breathless and shocked.

Just the sight of him, here at my home made images flash in my head.

Images of what I saw the other day in the bedroom.

Images of things I want him to do to me.

I felt my cheeks go hot as his eyes scanned my body.

Head to toe, extremely slowly may I add.

Once his eyes finally landed on mine I saw hunger and anger in his eyes.

Was he angry at me?

His eyes looked down at my lips for a moment and my breathing stopped when he leaned closer.

"you look like a fucking goddess" he whispered lowly and very sexily.

I felt a smile take over my lips and I felt as if I was a school girl again.