Chapter 8:- Plan To Stay Away.

warning:- talk of r@pe at the end of chapter. May be triggering for some people so beware the trigger warning.

Edited.

Words- 4665.

Song:- Alexander Stewart if you only knew.

Freya's P.O.V

The first thing I felt was warmth, more warmth then I've felt in a long time. I almost wanted to stay here forever.

That was a lie I did want to stay here forever, but if it wasn't the bounding in my head that made me aware of my surroundings.

The it certainly was when the memories came crashing back.

I was never one to forget anything, despite the amount I drunk the night before.

I guess you could say that was a gift of mine.

The first memory that came crashing back was drinking, then second later everything caleb did to me came crashing through my brain.

My body throbbed in that moment and I had to keep from groaning in pain.

Caleb could literally go and f*ck himself.

My eyes snap open when quick flashes of everything that happened after.

Everything that involves cain.

My heart beat picks up as I remembered how amazing and sweet he was, but I also remember how my dumb arse showed him all I've been hiding.

The one thing I can't remember is if I told him who hurt me... The thought alone made me shiver.

How could I have been so stupid, to of gotten drunk then in my weakest of moments, rush to the one person I've been meaning to hide from.

My eyes finally focus on everything around me and it was then I stopped to take in the view.

I saw staring at cains face that was clearly carved from the gods themselves, being this close to him allowed me to see a few scars not visable from afar.

The man was the definition of perfection.

I take notice of his arms around me and the warmth and safety it created, it was dangerous! But I found myself wanting to stay here forever.

But I knew deep down, hell I knew with everything in me I couldn't and this would probably be the last time this ever happens.

I knew I needed to get out his arms and collect my clothes then leave, but I found myself laying there a moment longer.

I allowed myself to imagine what it would feel like to wake up in the arms of someone who cares for you.

Cares for me?

God he was amazing last night, he took care of me more then anyone else I knew and for that I knew he would have a special place in my heart.

F*ck my life, why did it have to be so complicated?

And why couldn't I have met cain first!

I made the mistake to look at him again and this time I found myself turning to face him fully, allowing myself to take in as much of him as I can.

I found myself moving a piece of hair that fell into his face, my finger tips just faintly graze his skin that causing him to stir slightly and my hand to freeze mid air.