Chapter 4: Why is he here?!

"Alexander....?!"

It has been a week since I've last seen His Majesty. These past few days have been good, yesterday I went to the market with my brother. Keith bought me all kinds of food, they were very delicious. When we got back home, we got scolded by Papa for going out without a guard.

Today is the last day of the month... I'm gonna miss everyone. It was late at night, I'm waiting for Papa because he had to go to the Palace in a hurry.

I saw Papa's carriage coming into the Mansion and Papa came out. I quickly ran towards Papa and hugged his waist. "Welcome back, Papa!!"

I could feel him pat my head. "I'm back, Tia."

_____________________

Finally, today was the day Celestia would be attending Regal Academy. The Robane Mansion was in a hurry for their young lady's departure, some even cried since they'll miss their young lady.

Celestia came downstairs where her father and brother were waiting. She came down the stairs and her brother and even the Duke had tears in their eyes.

They are sulking that their sister/daughter was going to be gone for NINE years. NINE FREAKING YEARS.

Celestia sweat dropped at her brother and father. She smiled weakly "Cheer up Papa, Keith. I promise I'll write letters."

"But, it won't be the same...." Her brother said weakly.

Celestia chuckled a bit and hugged her brother and father. She smiled sadly with tears in her eyes "I'm gonna miss you, both of you."

"We're gonna miss you too Tia/Nee-san"

They pulled away from the hug and went to the main entrance. All of the servants bowed at them once they came out.

"Please have a safe trip, Lady Tia. We... we are going to miss you."

Some even cried. Celestia chuckled sadly
"I'm gonna miss everyone too."

Duke Robane helped his daughter get on the carriage and gets on himself along with his younger son.

___________________

The family of three arrived at the station where the train to Regal Academy is waiting for the students, new and old.

It was very crowded at the station. The parents were checking their children's luggage, some were having tearful farewells, the older students were bidding farewell to their parents, some reassuring their younger ones that it was going to be fine.

Celestia was nervous like really nervous. She had never been outside Obelia and this is the first time she was going to another place without her family.

Keith noticed his sister's nervousness and held her hand "it's going to be fine, Noona."

Her father on the other hand "You know, if you change your mind we could turn back and forget this ever happened."

Celestia giggles at her father "It's alright, Papa."

The train whistle blew, signaling at it was time to get on. Celestia hugged her brother and father one more time and hurried to the train but, not before waving at her brother and father. "Bye-bye, Papa, Keith. Always and forever."