preference 27 · valentine's day note

STEFAN: *attached to rose* "I looked at every bouquet, analized every petal, and still couldn't find any flowers as beautiful as you. Thank you for pushing me to do better and helping me petal through the hard times. I love you ~Stef"

**

DAMON: "You are more than I could ask for. I don't even deserve you, but I love you. I didn't know I could be this in love with someone. I would love to spend eternity with you. I'm sorry for being a pain in the ass, but thank you for loving me. -Your Favourite Brother."

**

KLAUS: *with a small box* "I know I can't buy your love, but I can still buy you gifts I tried to earn it. Still I believe you are crazy for being with me. My family holds many dangers, and you still stuck with me. That's what I believe is love. Thank you for being my partner in crime. I love you so much. Can't wait for you to see your gift love. ~Klaus"

**

ELIJAH: "I have lived for what feels like an eternity. I have done so many exciting things and met many people, but not one of them match up to you. I was looking for a soulmate, and you are beyond that. I got a soulmate, best friend, and partner all in one. Turn in ;)" *he proposes*

**

KOL: "Hey sexy. I wasn't really big on the whole Valentine's Day thing until I met you. I booked us a vacation. I can't tell you where though. That's the surprise. I'm in the bedroom waiting for you. I love you. -Kol M"

**

KAI: "Blah blah blah love. Stupid Valentine's day. Love is dumb... That's what I use to think. Ever since I met you, you changed my whole perspective on life itself. Nobody gave me a chance, but you did. For that I will love you as long as I live. Thank you for being what I needed, and now for being what my heart needs. I love you."