damon finds out you have feelings for him

"Hey Bon!" you walk up and sit next to Bonnie at the bar.

You had told her earlier that you had important news you wanted to discuss. So, you made plans with her to hang at the Mystic Grill and tell her what's up.

"What's up," she said just after you sat down.

Matt came up to you, working of course. "What can I get for you, YN" he said with a light smile.

"Just a water. Thanks Matt."

"Okay, so tell me the news. I'm DYING to hear it," Bonnie pushed, dreading the wait.

Instead of telling her right then you decided to wait for Matt to bring you your drink, so you wouldn't be interrupted when he did.

You took a sip of your water right after getting it. It helpes you prepare for what you were about to tell your best friend.

Telling her you had some sort of feelings for Damon was hard. Bonnie and Damon were close. Damon and you were close. And you and Bonnie were close. It was a great friendship triangle, and you didn't want to mess that up. But you couldn't hide it anymore.

"It's Damon," you start, "him and I have seen each other a lot since the three of us became close."

"Uh oh," Bonnie said, giving you a look. "YN, Don't tell me the r--"

"I have feelings for Damon," you interrupted. You weren't able to hold it in any longer.

Bonnie pressed her lips together and looked down at the floor. She looked back up. However, instead of looking at you, she looked behind you.

Oh god. You thought.

"Hello ladies," you heard Damon say from behind you.