Stubborn One

As the following morning came, Lady Dimitrescu sat up in bed slowly as she felt her muscles still sore. The bedroom doors opened as Bela came in and mother and daughter smiled at each other.

"Good morning. I brought you some tea. Your favorite." Bela set the tray on the nightstand and poured it. She then handed to cup to her mother, who took it happily.

"Thank you dear." She took a sip and took notice of the wine bottle and small plate of meat on the tray.

"The meat and wine are for Stea. She asked for them. Your little kitten is sick today so that's why I brought you tea. I'll see you later!" Bela left the room and right away Alcina's began searching for Stea. She didn't see her in the room until her eyes landed on the lump underneath blankets on the other side of the bed.

Lady Dimitrescu set her teacup down on the tray and slowly pulled the blankets back. She raised her brow as she saw the younger vampire curled up on a fetal position. She smiled and gave a soft giggle at the sight before her.

Stea curled up even tighter when she felt the cold of the room hit her skin. She then began feeling around for the blankets, but froze when her hand connected with another. So she uncurled and looked over to see Lady Dimitrescu watching her.

"Morning..." she grumbled as she covered herself back up. Her eyes locked onto the bottle of wine and she sat up. She then unceremoniously leaned and reached over Lady Dimitrescu to retrieve her prize.

Alcina watched with a sigh then raised her brow when she saw a bandage on the younger woman's side. She reached out and put pressure on the bandage. This resulted in Stea recoiling back to her side of the bed, hissing in pain. She gave the older woman a look as she uncorked the wine with her teeth.

"Pray tell, little star, how did you get your wound?" She watched as Stea began taking large swigs of Sanguis Virginis straight from the bottle.

"Hunters. Damn silver arrow heads. It'll heal up eventually." Alcina hummed at the answer and kept watching the scene before her. Stea was halfway through the bottle already. She grabbed the bottle and set it on the tray.

"Fine wine like this should be drunk and savored from a glass, not drunk like a cheap beer." Stea frowned and gave the matriarch a look.

"Now. If you're done lacking manners and decency, tell me how those hunters even laid a hand on you." She watched as Stea shrugged.

"I went to the forest and they attacked me. It just happened." Stea shrugged again as she kept eyeing the wine.

Alcina raised her brow and hummed again. "I will wait for a proper answer. Until then, no more wine." Stea grumbled as she laid down and rolled over to bury her face into her pillow. She began speaking into it which made everything muffled.

"What was that dear? You're going to have to speak up." Stea spoke into the pillow yet again.

"You know... I don't like playing games when my patients is being tested."

Stea groaned and sat up frustrated. "I said! I killed them because I just did!"

Alcina reached out and grabbed ahold of Stea's jaw. She held it tightly to force the younger woman to look at her. "Did you kill them for me?"

Stea glared as she was being held like this. She didn't like it at all. She tried to pull away but manicured dark maroon nails began pressing painfully into her skin. "Submit dear. You're not going to win this game."

"No."

"Yes."

"No."

"It is easier to submit than to continue on being this stubborn and childish."

"No. You can't make me say or do anything."

"Oh! Is that what you think little star?" Alcina grinned as a playful twinkle came to her eyes. She dug her nails in even more and tightened her hold so it would definitely cause bruises later. "You are being very childish my dear."

"No I am not!"

"Yes you are."

"No!"

"Yes!"

"NO!" Lady Dimitrescu slapped Stea with her free hand and began scolding her. "Never raise your voice at your mistress. Is that clear?"

Stea rolled her eyes and yelped when she felt the older woman bite her neck and pull away to let the blood just drip out.

"Fine! I killed them for you! I tore them apart just for you because they hurt you!" Stea fell back as Lady Dimitrescu let go of her and shoved her back down to the bed. The younger vampire gave a look of distaste as she rubbed where she was bitten.

"You madam... are not fair at all. Bite me and won't let me bite you back."

Alcina smirked playfully as she handed the bottle back and leaned in inches away from Stea's face. "Life isn't fair my dear. Was is so hard to submit? Take your reward and savor it properly." She looked into those reddish gold eyes and ghosted her lips over the others before pulling away and getting out of bed.  "Who knew a little star could be so stubborn. Perhaps that's why I like you so much."

Stea was mid swallow of wine when she heard that. She choked on the wine and coughed.
"E-excuse me? What did you just say???" Her eyes went wide.

"Hm? Oh. It's nothing dear. Rest up. I will see you in my study later for your last lesson." She watched the matriarch get dressed and leave.

Stea looked down at the now empty bottle with a dumbfounded face. She retrieved the meat chunk and ate it. She then got out of bed and got dressed mumbling all annoyed. She now had a bite mark on her neck and the beginnings of bruises coming to her jawline. She even had red indents where nails had dug into her skin. Needless to say it turned her on. She smirked to herself and shook her head. "How am I not dead already?" She chuckled as she put cologne on her chest but froze. She shrugged and sprayed cologne on her crotch then left to head for Lady Dimitrescu's study while putting her hair up in a bun.