The parallel lines collides

Another moon arise as Alex Quackity run down the hallway holding 4 books in his hands, smiling and laughing while trying to escape from everyone. He's trying to sneak out books out of hospital library, he just wants to read stuff before going to sleep.

"Alex get back here!!!" a loud voice boomed through the hallway running, it was his nurse Liz. Liz took care of Quackity ever since he got here, she would always check on him to give him snacks or toys to fight his boredom. The beautiful nurse doesnt mind getting attached to him, 'its her duty to take care of the patients'. A lot of people noticed how close they are, they always assume that they're siblings.

Once Quackity reached his room, he immediately hid the 4 books, two books under his drawer, one behind the curtains and one inside his bed sheets. He looked at the empty door and fixed himself as the nurse got into his room. She's huffing and sweating from chasing Quackity but she's used to it.

"How many books?" Liz held her chest still breathing hard, Quackity just held his laugh, "i dont know" he replied to her. Alex climbs on to his bed, as soon a he grabbed the blanket he started laughing. "Tell me, ill bring you food from home" Liz stared at him while Quackity stopped laughing from what he heard, he looked up at her giving an amused look. She sticks out her hand expecting Quackity to shake it to end the deal, he didnt. "Water from home?" he blurted out and Liz nods, Quackity twitched and was a little hesitant but he still shaked her hands, "There are 4 books".

As soon as Quackity told her the amount of books he hid, Liz started to search and found all of them in such a short amount of time. "Woah thats a new record" Quackity said while his lips formed an o shape, surprised, "Well maybe if you can hide books well" she said with sarcasm drawing through her words. "Really? Princess and the frog again?" Liz said while reviewing the books in her hands "What are you? five?" she continued in disbelief, "Its so stupid alright! They should've let Charlotte be with Tiana and Naveen!" the disappointment in his tone was so visible, "I told you, three people cant be together in a relationship" Liz placed the books down.

"You should get prepared tomorrow, a lot of medical students will be here" She sat down to the edge of his bed, knowing that he will just start to debate with her about them. "Again? They're literally so annoying!" he started and continue to blabber more, Liz face palmed "Why dont you just get along with them" and quackity looked at him with terror, "Fuck no! Rememeber Gaia?" Liz nodded, "She almost suffocated my hand when she's performing the blood pressure thing!" the man lay down to his bed while complaining about the mean medic students from the past years.

"Well its not like they're going to bite you, Ethan was nice with you" Liz chuckled, with that sentence, Quackity widened his eyes and started to complain even more. "Bro Ethan always stare at me like he wants to kill me!! Especially when we're talking!" He kept going until Liz shushed him. "Lets not talk about them shall we? Besides, they're new students" Liz stands up and walked through the door, "Just call me when you need anything alright?" Alex nodded and tucked himself. "Liz?" he called and the nurse looked at his bed, she's in fear while hearing him calling her name with that tone,"Dont you dare leave the door and light open" he threatened her while she laughed and turned the lights off and gently closed the door.

"Liz? Will i ever leave this hospital?"
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
"I dont know"

Liz greets the students that are currently wandering around the first floor of the hospital, they're amazed by how clean and neat the hospital. The nurse walked at the group of students and greets them with a warm smile, "Hello! Im guessing all of you are the students from Mirai High?" the students replied with 'yes' and nods, "Great! Im Nurse Liz, ill be guiding all of you before Doctor Wane call all of you to start" She smiled again and ordered them to follow her. Liz guided the students while talking about what are they going to do while they're here, "How many students agreed to volunteering?" she asked them and a boy with a fluffy hair replied "seven", the nurse nodded and continued to talk again. As they walk around 3rd floor, the nurse stopped at Quackity's room finding no one, Liz panicked but she kept going for the students.

"Hey you saw nurse Liz's reaction towards the empty room?" the fluffy haired boy asked the boy with a LAFD beanie beside him, "Karl thats none of our business" he scoffed and continued to walk ahead. None of our business huh?

Karl scoots away from his classmates and slowly walks towards the room where Liz stopped by, he opened the door gently making a soft creaking noises, karl got in. "Hello?" he looked for the switch to turn on the lights but ended up tripping, Karl saw the bed creak. He's starting to freak out mentally, but still managed to get closer to the bed and check it, Karl looked around the room to find a weapon he can use to check whats under the hospital bed. There were no long enough weapon around the room. Im gonna kick it instead, he then moves forward facing the bed and started kicking the bed while he's looking at the ceiling out of fear.

Ow!!

A hands grabbed the students leg but out of fear, Karl began to shout and fell down while trying to fight back.

"Alright volunteer students Doctor Wane will come here in 10 minutes, we're going to wait for him to arrive so all of you can start" Liz smiled once again and walked through the window to check if Quackity is on his favorite tree, there was no one. "Nurse Liz looks beautiful, she seems so nice too" the guy with a LAFD beanie from earlier laughed and looked at his empty side, what the fuck. "Hey Sap, you alright?" a random classmate asked him, "Yeah i think need to go to the bathroom" he smiled and went back to 3rd floor from 7th floor, 'you're so done karl'.

"Hey hey! Shut it student!!!" Quackity shouted and screamed back and twitched a little at the student, Karl calmed down when he found a young guy hiding under the bed, "Um hi?" Karl greeted the guy while its crawling out under the bed, karl opened the lights to see things clearly without getting scared. "Wow you're surprisingly loud" the guy speaks, "Yes hello im Quackity, im a patient here" he continued.

Wow he's small, Karl snaps out of his thoughts and helped Quackity to stand up. "I apologize for screaming and kicking you" he stares at him and asked Quackity if he's alright, "Im fine, your shoes wasnt that dirty anyways" he cleaned his hospital gown. Karl stood in silence while watching a man with a mullet clean himself from the dust, "Let me guess, you're a medical student?" Quackity asked and Karl nodded as a response, "Came here to volunteer, didnt expect meeting you, my name is Karl Jacobs" he then smiled, "Okay karl jacobs, w-" the door opened and another guy came in with a LAFD beanie, Quackity was interrupted. "Oh hey sapnap!" Karl sat and watched his friend approach him, "What the fuck is wrong with you? Dont just leave without telling the nurse!" as they started to bicker over Karl sneaking in to the patient's room without consent, Quackity twitched as he interrupted them by calming the situation "Its fine, if Liz is your guide then i think she wouldnt mind at all", both students stared at him, one with an overjoyed look and one with an are you fucking serious? look.

"I know her, she doesnt really get mad easily" he smiled at them, "Nice meeting you handsome, im Quackity" he turned to Sapnap, "He's Ni-" "Sapnap", The guy with a beanie interrupted Karl. So they're both students, Quackity thought. "Why are you even here?" Sapnap pointed at the floor while glaring, Karl didnt like what he did "I told you, i came here to check why Nurse Liz panicked when she stopped here!", "She probably panicked because she didnt see me at my bed" Quackity explained and Karl looked at him and looked back at sapnap, "Wait so why are you under the bed?" Karl starts to question, not understanding whats happening, "I went under the bed to hide duhh" Quackity threw a sass and Sapnap smirked.

Quackity slowly explained that he's sick of students treating him like he's an animal inside a zoo cage, whenever they see him, they act like a children that never been in to the zoo. They talk to him behind the glass as if he have a dangerous disease. Karl and Sapnap apologized for the students who treated him like that, despite of having a negative past, they seem to share a lot of stories together and became compatible with each other. "Do you mind if i ask?" Sapnap looked down, afraid of offending the patient but Quackity lets him to ask, "Why are you here? You look healthy".

All of them didnt knew, this was the start of their pain and suffering, they began to be more attached in just a short time, this was their day 1 without the three of them knowing. Quackity opened about his disease for the very first time, he finally found people who are willing to talk to him normally.

Im home...