Normal Day

Quackity ran at the hospital to find Liz, he was quite happy about the note that karl left, it was actually their number.

"Hi Noel, have you seen Liz?" Quackity talked to another nurse that he knew for years, the middle aged nurse pointed at the room where Liz is. The patient thanked him and walked through them room's door where Nurse Noel pointed at. Quackity entered the room with a wide grin in his face, the female nurse suspected that he will do something stupid again. "What is it?" Liz asked him, "Can i borrow your phone?" Quackity smiled like a kid asking for games on her phone, the women widened her eyes and whipped her head really fast at Quackity's direction.

After a moment of explaining, both of them get into the conclusion.

"So you want to borrow my phone because you want to text your new friends? That's it?" Liz sighed at the hallway as they walk back to Quackity's room, "I mean i dont have a phone at all" he kept pleading for the nurse's phone but Liz kept saying no. They argued about the phone topic until they got back to Quackity's room, the patient's 'please' was like on repeat on Liz's perspective but she still wont allow him to borrow her phone. "You might delete my contacts okay? They're all important" they both entered Quackity's room as Quackity plopped into the bed, "Please?" he muffled through the bed, "No" Liz said with a very nice voice.

"Hey you two" Doctor Wayne Interfere their conversation as the nurse and the patient looked at him in sync. "Doc Weener!" Quackity showed his enthusiastic side while Liz corrected Doc Wayne's name, "Why are you here doc?" the nurse asked as Quackity twitched, "Im here to ask Quackity about his disease, if he's getting worse or better" the Doctor grabbed a chair and sat beside the bed. "Quackity get in the bed, Liz please leave us for a while" Wayne scoots closer at Quackity's bed as the patient moves closer to Doctor wayne.

"So what are you feeling for this week? Anything happened that surprised you?" Doctor Wayne looked at his paper and starts to write anything that Quackity mention. "Lately i've been twitching a lot, my brain cant focus and remember things like before, im like an old man" Quackity fidgets as he looks around, Doctor Wayne is just humming as his response while writing. "My depression is slowly getting better again and i actually made friends Doc!!" he smiled at him, "When i was talking to them i think i twitched 2 or 3 times? I got distracted a lot too" Doc Wayne started to worry, "Quackity if the time has come where you cant stand anymore due to shaking or twitching, start calling Liz for help okay?" Quackity nodded his head and Wayne stopped writing. "Well you're becoming cheerful these days, did something happen?" Doc Wayne landed the papers to Quackity's table and the doctor grabbed his small flashlight, "Tell me more while i check you" Quackity smiled and told the Doctor about his new friends.

"So i met Karl and Sapnap, i think they're the volunteers from Mirai High!" Doctor Wayne checkered the patient's eye, "I accidentally met them, i was hiding from Liz but i think Karl entered my room to check something smand then boom!!" Quackity smiled at his doctor as he saw that Doc Wayne got a new flashlight, "And then Sapnap entered my room too so we got into a little chitchat that caused our friendship!". Doctor Wayne finished checking up to Quackity and write down to the paper again, "You know your beard looks quite funny today doc" the patient laughed at him, "Its bushy and it grew a lot of white hairs" The doctor touched his beard and talked with Quackity more while he fixes his paper.

"I have to go now Quackity, i have a lot of patient waiting for me, you go take care of yourself and ask me or Liz for some help okay?" the patient nods and waved goodbye, Doc Wayne opened the door gently and left Quackity.

He looked outside and squinted, the tree he's been looking out for the past years finally grew, the tree has a very wide range of branches and its roots were like hands coming below the earth. Ever since Quackity had been here, he would always look at the tree to check the weather, to also ask permission from his nurse to go outside and enjoy it. Quackity likes autumn the most, he thinks that the leaves renewing itself is cool and amazing, its like rebirthing. "I wish i can just rebirth myself and be born without any problems at all", he would always think to himself.

"Liz!" Quackity shouts as he heard his bedroom door open, the nurse entered and greeted the patient with a smile and a water on her hands. "I immediately entered once i saw Doc Wayne left your room" Liz handed the glass of water to Quackity, "I want to go outside Liza" he looked at her after he finished the glass of water, he stands up and leaned at the window to show his nurse what entertained him. A small pile of leaves that slowly became debris from the bottom of the tree, some leaves are green and some leaves were brown, aside from the leaves that fell from the tree, there are also a stray cat and dog enjoying each other's acquaintance.

The white dog stretched back with its tail up on air while he examine the cat's small feature, the cat turns around with its amazing yet dirty fur. The black, orange, and white color of the cat weren't clear because of its dirtiness and so is the white dog's body, they both looked skinny and dirty.

"Sure you can go outside, just make sure someone can see you in case of any sudden reaction of your disease" the nurse takes the empty glass and normally walked to the door as Quackity followed her. They both parted ways and Nurse Liz grinned as she turned her back to Quackity, she grabbed her phone to message 'he's gone from his room' to someone while Quackity ran outside to come to the tree where he saw the stray cat and dog earlier.

(Hello!! Might focus on this story this month, schools over and i have no other duties than being a depressed person<3)