Actor!Mark x Reader

Super long a/n: I was listening to Michael Bublé’s version of All I Want For Christmas Is You while setting up my Christmas tree and I couldn’t help but think of y/n and actor setting up a christmas tree together and dancing to the song. I couldn’t decide if I wanted ahwm!mark or wkm!mark for the longest time but I finally settled with wkm!mark (btw this is before actor turned into an ass and everything was not fucked up lmao). I also assume that Michael Bublé or Mariah Carey never existed back in wkm but just pretend they do for the sake of my imagination :)

Warnings: super fluffy christmas times but also kinda sad if you think about it too much

Summary: you and mark set up a tree and dance because you love each other :3

~

“You know how confusing it’d be if someone were to walk in right now.” You pointed out as Mark started hanging ornaments on the fresh tree he’d just recently got.

“I don’t know what you’re talking about y/n. This is perfect!” Mark exclaimed as he motioned between you and the tree. You chuckled at his fanatics.

“What I’m saying is, shouldn’t your wife be helping you with the tree?” You questioned.

Mark smiled in your direction.

“Her and Damien are at a party. I gotta have someone help me with the tree. Benjamin and Chef are on vacation.” Mark said.

You smiled back.

“I guess you’re right on that.”

Comfortable silence filled the room as you put the hooks on more ornaments, handing them to Mark as you finished.

This is nice.

You thought to yourself for a moment. For the longest time you’ve known Mark, the both of you had settled on one thing. Christmas was both of your guy’s favorite time of the year. Whether it be the hot cocoa or the soft music played on the radio, spending the Christmas season at Markiplier Manor felt a tad bit special.

Although, this year was a little different because there was always someone else around the past years. It was never just you and Mark. You kinda liked it because of the fact that you notice Mark let’s himself be more chill when he’s alone with someone he trusts. That someone being you.

“Alright. I think that should do it!” Mark preached as he stepped back to admire your guy’s work.

“Wow.” You simply said as you gazed upon the tree. The once bare tree had now been decorated with a mix of red and white ornaments, silver tinsel, and harlequin lights that would fade into a different color every five seconds. It was truly a sight.

Suddenly, as if it were destiny, the radio kicks up a bit and starts playing a familiar tune.

Mark looked over at you with a knowing smile.

“Dance with me?” He said as he extended one hand out to you.

“C’mon! You know you can’t resist this!” He jokes. You switched your glance between Mark and his extended arm. With much contemplation, you finally agreed.