prt 2

Gumball and Rob sat practically holding eachother whilst staring into the void.

"Rob?" Gumball shifted an inch so he could look at Rob.

Rob had his eye shut but was still awake. "Mhm?"

"Can I stay here a little bit longer...then maybe we can...go to mine...maybe?"

There was a long silence, but it wasn't uncomfortable or awkward. It went on for a couple of minutes, Gumball shifted his gaze back at the void until he felt something thump onto his shoulder.

Gumball still waited for a response but nobody spoke so he spoke up again.

"Rob? It's ok if you don't want me here. I can leave. Mom and Dad are probally waiting for me" There was still no response so Gumball carefully moved his body and found that Rob had drifted to sleep during the few minutes that had passed. Wow dude must've been extremely tired Gumball thought to himself.

He sat for what felt like an hour silently thinking to himself and analyzing all the mysterious objects around him, counting how many red things he could see.

He started feeling tired himself, he wasn't sure if he should wake Rob up or to leave him but luckily Rob already started moving around himself, so Gumball took that to his knowledge that Rob was awaking, so he nudged him slightly and positioned himself to get ready to stand up.

Rob tiredly opened his eye to realise he had fallen asleep onto his nemesis's shoulder and quickly readjusted himself, he wiped his eye and turned to Gumball who had locked eyes with him this whole time.

Without speaking they stared directely into each others eye/s. The moment didn't seem intense if someone else was watching them from a different viewpoint but both of the boys were so physically close to eachother it felt like.... a romance movie.... or a romance book....maybe even a romantic piece of fanfiction..... nonetheless Gumball knew he had to get home soon but something was making him want to stay without actually saying it to him.

Gumball felt his lips quiver and his chest tighten, he somewhat understood this feeling from being in love with his girlfriend, Penny but this felt even stronger than that.

Without thinking Gumball instantly shifted his hand to Rob's cheek. He felt his stomach turning. While Rob felt hardly much he just let Gumball hold his face as he was too tired to do much.

Gumball kept his now shaking hand on Rob's cheek, still staring at him.

Suddenly and swiftly Gumball moved his other hand up towards Rob's face and carefully cupped it.

His heart beated so fast he knew he was about to do the unthinkable, he KNEW it, he let out a very loud sigh and slammed his face rapidly into Robs, he did try not to make the mistake he made when he first tried to kiss Penny at that show, but he was practically nearly leaning over Rob so his lips were barely on Robs but that didn't stop him. He pulled away and stepped up instantly almost like if he just kissed an agrovated lion.

Rob didn't know how to feel. Inside he was almost angry but pleasently surprised. He wasn't the best with emotions so maybe he enjoyed that...alot more than he wished.

He looked back up at Gumball who was fiddling with his hands.

"Thanks. I think I...needed that." Rob looked back down and wiped his lips.

Gumball was still trembling and wanted to stay here so bad but he knew he REALLY had to get back. "I..I've got to...go." He stuttered out before making his way to hop off the platform they were on.

"Wait."

Gumball hesitated to listen to that but he halted and waited for Rob to continue, he had his back turned on him. All of a sudden he felt an arm on his shoulder, he turned to look up at Rob.

"Can i come with you?"

Gumball looked down and turned around to continue on his journey back.

He stopped to look back at Rob who was standing awkwardly at Gumball.

"Dude. Are you coming?"

"Oh. Yeah. I mean you kind of need me right... to put your world back to normal.."

Gumball laughed awkwardly and scratched the back of his head.

"Damn aha I guess the writer forgot about that part, anyway, lets go, maybe my mom will let you stay for a while...it would be good for another room mate."

AND THEN THE ALL LIVED HAPPILY EVERY AFTER THE EEEEEEEND JK JK JK

YEAH MMAYBE I HAVENT UPDATED IN LIKE A YEAH BUT AYY HES BACK AND BETTER THNA EVER

When the gumball is cheating on his gf for a stupid hecking cyclops that is angry and stupid jk jk jk but still kinda sus Gumball sus sus imposter sus ahhhhhhhhhh

Also!!!!!!!!!!!!!! im sorry ig theres loads of repetitive writing in here my writing is getting worse ouch

next update: Febuary 12th 2024