What's up with Future? 🤫

So here's the birthday gift for Prashika. Hope you will love this story. It contains only 12-13 parts and will be ended soon.

So as per the Plot, Here goes the story😁 :->

And there was she sitting in the bridal dress with tears of agony which were given by the family and the most important,what  her husband thinks about her. Is she really a Gold Digger? Is she really a betrayer? Is she really what they think about her?

No, her mind says because her mind knew what is she...A sacrificial person, A Pure hearted soul, A true lover and  most importantly, A truthful yet graceful hearted person. Whereas, her heart thinks she is really a god Digger because her heart thinks, her family is always right! 🥺

Prachi was lost in her thoughts when Ranbir came in and hurt by her fake betrayal yet truth, Directly went towards the wardrobe and started taking out his clothes.

Prachi : Ra...Ranbir...Meri...Baat...
Ranbir : Please Prachi...Mujhe tumse koi baat ni krni. Aur main iss dhoke ki shaadi ko nhi maanta.

A drop of tear cascaded down her cheeks whereas his heart broke seeing those tears.He wanted to wipe them away but after remembering the betrayal, he decided to ignore her and hurt her to seek the revenge.

He left towards the washroom while Prachi sat down with a thud on the floor remembering the flashbacks.

FLASHBACK :
Rhea and Ranbir's wedding was their. Prachi pretending of not feeling well, didn't attend the wedding. She with the help of Aryan and Shahana did the bride swapping.

Aryan took out the fuse while Prachi who was already dressed went towards the wedding hall taking the advantage of Darkness. Shahana removed Rhea's veil and pressed the handkerchief containing chloroform on Rhea's Nose. Rhea fainted whereas Prachi under the veil married Ranbir.

Ranbir hated Prachi because he was manipulated that Prachi was a Gold Digger, Betrayer and many more. Aryan called the Police when Pallavi, Rhea and Alia decided to push Prachi out of the Kohli Mansion. Under the pressure of Police, Pallavi had to accept Prachi as her daughter-in-law.
FLASHBACK ENDS!

Prachi who was sitting on the ground crying stood up and wiped her tears away gathering the courage.

Prachi : Main kyun roun. Meri koi galti ni hai naahi maine kuch galat kiya hai aur yeh Ranbir ko samjhna padega.

Ranbir who listened this was feeling that he should hear her what she wanted to say but Alas! That brain was not so courageous to lose in front of his heart.

Ranbir : Tum ho kaun jiski main baat sununga? Main iss shaadi ko aur tumhe kabhi accept nhi karunga. Tum naahi meri dost ho, naahi mera pyaar ho aur naahi meri Biwi ho aur yeh baat apne iss chote se dimaag mein ghusa lena. Samjhi? Aur haan tumhari jagah uss couch pr hai, iss bed pr nhi.

She started shedding tears of agony.
Ranbir : Ab yeh aansun bahana band kro aur reception ke liye ready ho jaao.
She nodded and left for the washroom.
She came out wearing a beautiful lehenga adored with graceful crystalline shine on it.

She was looking damn beautiful.
He was stunned seeing her beauty but that God damn brain...It was such a barrier between those two souls.

He turned away his head and immune to his anger, she sat down on the dressing table and started decorating herself.
He was too looking handsome but Prachi forgot to pay attention to his attire because those tears were enough for her to forget about his attire.
He left from their.

AT HALL:-
Ranbir was standing with his friends talking to them.
Nick : Wahh! Ranbir kya kismat paayi hai...Kitni sundar biwi mili hai..
Neil : Ab toh hum Prachi ke saath flirt bhi ni kr sakte...

Ranbir clenched his fist in anger.
Prachi started descending the stairs and the whole focus of Everyone was on how beautiful she is.

(HER LOOK 🙂)

(HER LOOK 🙂)

Ranbir muttered : Heavenly Beautiful ❤️
But he came out of his world when he heard his friends talking about Prachi.
Nick : Yaar kitni sundar hai.
Neil : Kaash Prachi unmarried hoti yaar..
Kunal : Toh Ranbir ko puch leh. Vo dega apni biwi tumhe?
Ranbir : Shut up! Bhabhi hai tum sab ki. Dur rehna usse samjhe tum sab!

He went towards Prachi and pulled her close by waist.
Ranbir Announced : So ladies and gentlemen, Here's the charm of the party. My wife, Mrs. Ranbir Kohli.
Prachi looked at him stunned.
Prachi : Ranbir, yeh...Abhi toh tum room...
Ranbir : Mein kuch zyada romantic ho gya tha. Ab yahan pr thodi na..

Prachi shocked 😳
He held her hand and took her towards his friends.
Ranbir slided his hand on her petite waist. Prachi closed her eyes feeling million of butterflies.
Prachi : Ranbir...
His friends were jealous.

Ranbir : Oho ab tum toh meri Biwi ho na...Haina Baby?
Prachi : Haan...Pr..
He pulled her more close by waist while she was looking down blushing hard.
Neil : Vo tumhara haath....
Ranbir : Haan mere haath mein vo ring...vo Rhea ki hai... Ab iski zarurat nhi.

He threw that ring in the dustbin. 😂✌🏻
Nick : Nhi vo...Neil bol rha hai ki Prachi ki kamar pr..
Ranbir : Tum sab ne nazrein daali na, toh main tumhari aankhein nikal kar unke saath gotiyan khelunga. 😂😂 Accha yeh sab chodo sweetheart, chalo hum dono akele mein chalte hain..

Kunal : Akele mein kyun?
Ranbir : Zyada deep mein mat jaa...Varna doob ke mar jaayega. 😂 (#jalkemarjaayega jalkukra 😂)
Ranbir : Come Gharwali...(Reminds me of Vani...(#BepanahPyar😭)
He takes Prachi with him leaving the three Jalkukras...😌

Happy Very Very Very Very Belated Birthday Prashika_love 😅
pranbirlove. pikachucreates
You both have to tag Everyone ☺️ Kr dena nhi toh maut ke ghaat utar dungi.☺️
NandiniGhosh. its_khushiiii creative_olivia Kahani_pranbir_ki143 Liveforpranbir Pranbir_love Preeranxdheeshra vibhutiwadhwa  Sara_imprfctScribblr
Aap sab ka padhna compulsory hai.
Baakiyon ko tag kr doh Prachi aur Avi.
#ThankYou
#Seeyousoon 🙂

1001 Words...
#1shagunka😂✌🏻