𝐺𝑟𝑒𝑎𝑡 ☦︎︎ Rin Okumara x Reader

I'm getting one shots out so please be patient just know that I will promise and get them out as soon as I can!

This one is another lemon with a female reader so mature content! It also contains abuse so if you don't like that topic please ignore this!

Requested by @Animewife2

Anime is Blue Exorcist streaming on Netflix and more!

Enjoy~

____________________________________

Your mom hurt you ever so much.

It all occurred because of your dad, your flames and the way you were born.

Your father and mother, both of their generations had green flames. Your older sister had green flames as well.

But when you were born, the story took a turn.

You were born with a red flame.

A whole feud started with your mother and father.

Your father thought, no he was sure that your mother had cheated on him with another person. Or else their stupid minds didn't think of another thing, why you were born the way you were.

It hurt seeing them fight, even as a three year old you knew your parents didn't love each other.

Seeing other families, you couldn't help but be jealous over the fact that they were perfect.

Exactly on your fourth birthday, the papers were signed.

Your father and mother got divorced, he took your older sister that was eight, but your mother still wasn't happy.

She lived to torture you. She loved it.

"M-mom can I eat this?" You were sixteen now, and you were still afraid of her.

"Eat? You? Are you kidding me?! Oh don't make me laugh." She cackled and threw her magazine across the room.

In a split second you were slammed to a wall with a green mist in the end. "You can eat when you die, I do want my little girl to look very slim. Even with no food you're still ugly, slut." Your mother grit her teeth at you with disgust.

"Okay." You simply said with your stomach growling, you were getting to the point where your cheekbones would be out of a horror movie film.

"I cleaned the living room and your bedroom." You got up with no tears, she would think that they were fake anyways.

There was no point in shedding them for a person that wouldn't care.

"I didn't ask you to do it." She spat back, literally her saliva landed close by your thigh.

"Yes you did." You barley let out in a whisper, knowing you did wrong once she smirked again and clawed her hands out with green hot flames at you.

"Don't talk back to me because instead of taping your mouth shut I swear I will stitch it closed." She grit her teeth and grabbed your lips, burning them with a hot touch of her flames.

Why didn't you use your red flames?

Your red flames had lost their touch.

She, your mother had abused you for so many years and tried to drown you so much one time, your flames couldn't burn like a normal demons or persons would.

You just nodded as she smiled you up from your nice spot on the floor, it hurt having it live like this with a growling stomach.

The only part you did like was seeing your friend, and acting like you were doing alright.