Class 1A

You walk into a cold, empty and simple room. Nothing but a yellow and long sleeping bag was on the floor. It looked as if something was in it. "Is anyone here?"... No. I kick the sleeping bag out of the way just to find an angry man inside. "ACK SHOOT!" I said. "Who the hell are you?" The man is silent. "I could ask you the same thing intruder" he replies. "Im new to class 1A". "Huh? No wonder i didnt know you"he says. "Dont kick random sleeping bags, its a useful tip if you wanna be a pro hero". "Oh ok?" I reply. He was wierd. Very vague too. "Who are you?"
"Im your teacher, if you really are in 1A".
"GAHH!" "I JUST KICKED MY TEACHER!?"I yell in shock. I definately havent made a good impression. I make a small sad wheezing sound. "Kids will be here soon". "Youll sit at the front, we'll swap some chairs so you'll be sitting next to...Yuga Aoyama". "Whos that?' "Hes a blonde boy with an accent, take that into your notes while your at it". Notes? Who does he think i am. I just hope this Aoyama is self conscious or at least kind. "If you have any issues with the seating, just let me know".
-R I N G-
I sit in my chair, the desk shakes from how shaky i am. Suddenly, a blue haired tall figure with glasses comes in. I didnt expect anyone to come this early. Is this normal? The man stares at me but turns away as if he did something wrong. He sits down and its awkward until after two minutes, another boy comes in early. This boy is quite dashing if i was being honest. He was average height, had split coloured hair, a scar and heterochromia. We had eye contact and he gave me a small wave but i was too engaged on him to even notice. Right then a group of three come in, one has straight black hair and a friendly smile along with strangely shaped arms. Another had red spiky hair and sharp looking teeth. The next one had headphones on, a black streak in his hair and was laughing alot when he walked in. Two girls came in, they looked like this:

 Two girls came in, they looked like this:

They were very pretty, thats for sure. A couple of others came in but then i saw a blonde haired, grey eyed boy who came in and literally glowed. I was in awe looking at him. Damn right did he have fashion but he sat down next to me. This was Yuga Aoyama!? A ducked my head to loosen the attention on me since a couple were asking teacher who i was. "EVERYONE." That really shut everyone up. "You have a new student, her name is l/n y/n. Treat her nice". Everyone stared at me. Oh crap this sucks. A pink haired girl yelled "oh my shes so pretty!" A bird boy looked at me and said "she looks very eager that for sure, we shouldnt tense her up". People were talking about me, i couldnt help but silently start to cry. Of course i tried to covers it with my hands. "My dear, are you crying?" I looked over. It was Aoyama. "Oh uhm...no!" I cried since its nerve racking, who knows if a girl is just toying around just so you dont feel bad. What if i was a joke to them. Either way i just wanted to be left out. It was an odd request but it was true. "Are you sure? Your eyes sure are red mon ami!" I couldnt help but smile under my breathe. Mon ami meant my friend in french, i was already considered his friend? It was such a relief. A blonde pomeranian looking boy yelled "whats your quirk extra!?".