INTERVIEWS

"Hey Guys its Charlie Swan here smd today, im joined with Elizabeth Olsen to talk WandaVision, Phase 4 and all things Marvel"

Lizzie gave a little wave from behind the camera and tucked a strand of hair behind her ear before the interviewer continued.

"So Elizabeth congratulations on WandaVision"

"Thank you very much" She smiled slightly bashful

"It seems to be a big hit doesn't it, did you expect it to blow up this much"

"Yeah well it being apart of marvel and everything i always new how many fans there were and how many people it would reach but i'm still so... shocked and you know, overwhelmed with all the reactions and support towards it"

"And what do you think this show means for Wanda, like how do you think this is setting her up for Phase 4?"

"Umm, i feel like WandaVision really did just put all her grief out in the open and really sort of... exploited everything she lost and then you also see how this effects her and her powers because obviously she ends up taking a town hostage and then with the whole thing with Agatha, she really has to come to term with her abilities and it does sort of put them out on display. So, i'm excited to see what this means for that, wether it means that she goes to therapy or becomes a villain or whatever, i'm just excited to see her develop even more"

"I totally agree and think that the loss of her family and gain of her powers may have some sort of deeper meaning"

"Well yeah i mean, nobody can convince me she lost all of that and just re-lapsed into a normal state of mind so i'm anticipating the next step"

"And how do you think this will effect what's left of the Avengers and the way they communicate, if they do at all anymore"

"Well apart of me likes to think she's not totally alone and that she still has contact with whoever's left, you know it might be really cool to have i don't know, a therapy session with Bucky or a Spa day with Pepper or even Sam" She giggled "But considering her state of grief and where she's at mentally i don't know that she's gonna want contact or anymore relationships, but who knows"

"Thank-you for joining us today, i wish you well and hope you have a nice day"

"Thank you for having me"

~

Guys i really don't know how this was, i haven't written anything in ages and i'm quite rusty, just trying to swing back into things so here's my best attempt Lmfao.