Alone

It was cold as Amber walked through the artic alone. She had left after her and Jack had argued depite North's pleas and Sany's frantic...symboling. A harsh wind blew against her and she shivered slightly wrapping her arms around her stomach and stopping her breath coming out in white clouds of smoke as she shuddered.

"Why didn't I bring my coat at least?" she said to herself walking forward again. By now Jack would know that she had left. Did he care? Probly not...

"What an odd place for a new guardian" crackling came out of nowhere making Amber roll her eyes.

"Shut up and go rott in a hole Pitch" she called out still walking.

"Now that wasn't every nice" Pitch said as he appered in front of her feinging hurt. Amber scowled and threw fire at him.

"I dont care" she said spinning on her heel walking away.

"Oh I think you do....it's rather cold here..." He said as a small voice spoke up.

"A-amber? I-I'm scared a-and cold..." she froze peeking over her shoulder eyes wide

"Oh my god Timmy!" she said taking in the seven year olds apperence. "Pitch let him go!" she cried out as she spun around and rushed foward. Pitch smirked and took his hand off the boy's shoulder.

Very well...but first" he cut off rising a finger nightmare sand surronding him and he formed an arrow making Amber tense gaining ahold of Timmy and started to warm the child up in her arms.

"Let the night mares consume you" Amber shook her head grabbing Timmy and taking off in the air as Pitch shot an arrow. Laughter filled the air behind her and she booked it back to North's shop.