Forgiven?

Amber sat quietly on the sofa hugging her knees to her chest. Jack had taken Timmy home a hour ago and now they were all sitting around talking about Amber's little...sand problem.

"I'm telling you she's gonna turn!" Bunny said pulling Amber back into the conversation "Last time Sandy got shot, he dissolved into black sand!"

"Yeah and look at what happened to him! He's perfectly fine now!" Tooth said indicating to Sandy who stood there with an exclamation point over his head.

"Yeah and he came back AFTER he died." Bunny said rubbing his temples. Amber cleared her throat raising her hand slowly making everyone look at her.

"Ya know...I feel fine in fact I- " she winced and let out a groan of pain pitching the bridge of her nose "Never mind.." Jack touched her shoulder cooling her down. Amber looked over at him and smiled slightly confused on why he was suddenly so friendly.

"But really I'm fine" She shrugged making Jack move his hand reluctantly.

"The marks gotten bigger..." He said softly looking down. Amber shrugged again and got up

"I said I'm FINE Jack" she said standing up and walking away bumping shoulders with North accidentally.

"Hey...Amber come back!" Jack's voice echoed behind her and she stopped glancing over here shoulder.

"What?!" the simple word came out a little harsh making him flinch.

"I...I just...I'm sorry" His sapphire blue eyes flickered up to meet hers,softening.

"About what?" Her eyes narrowed and he flinched again rubbing the back of his neck.

"For saying you betrayed me...us...I-I didn't mean it. I was in pain and...yeah" he said looking back up at her. Amber sighed and turned back around walking away as Jack followed her.

"It..really hurt me when you said all that stuff..." she sighed "But I guess if you want..." Jack chuckled coming in front of her crossing his arms.

"So...I'm forgiven?" he asked rising an eyebrow. Amber frowned wrinkling her brow

"No" she cracked a smile at Jack's dumbfounded expression and burst out laughing "I was kidding!" she laughed "So yeah...I forgive you...just don't go all superior on me again Frosty" she said making Jack smile.

"Never"