Chapter 9

Donghyuck, your eyes were closed just as he had instructed and smiles, it was a long day and he knows your scared so he stayed by your side just as you had requested, he sat across from you (which you were worried about, you invited him to sit beside you so it'll be comfortable but he just holds your hand and tells you to rest, and with great reluctance and a lot of persuading from the Prince you finally decided to rest. He only pulled his hand away when he felt his phone buzz in his pocket, Doyoung texted him after he clearly stated to not be bothered, at least Doyoung tried

Donghyuck stares at his phone, Y/n should be okay by tomorrow, in any case I'll instruct Yuta to stay by her side all day and make sure Yangyang and two or three of the Honoris (the knights that Prince Donghyuck Commands, lead by Sir Yangyang) are...

Donghyuck stares at his phone, Y/n should be okay by tomorrow, in any case I'll instruct Yuta to stay by her side all day and make sure Yangyang and two or three of the Honoris (the knights that Prince Donghyuck Commands, lead by Sir Yangyang) are at her beck an call, he nods and types on his phone Yes reschedule it to tomorrow

"Your Highness?" Your voice made his finger hover over the send button and he looks up his hand immediately taking yours, "I'm sorry, I didn't mean to call you while you're busy"

Donghyuck shakes his head "I wasn't," he smiles softly "Didn't I tell you to get some sleep?"

You returned the smile "I can't" 

"I can ask for a glass of warm milk" He says and attempts to stand and then pointed a finger at you, you tilt your head "Milk not hot chocolate, you won't be able to sleep with the sugar"

You smile at his words "No, please" You held his hand  making sure he wont leave "Don't wake the anyone for my sake, I'll sleep"

"Then sleep"

"But I wanna ask the Prince something"

"Go on then" Donghyuck says as he looks at his phone where Doyoung was still waiting for his response

"Can I go home?" Donghyuck froze at your words, fear being evident n his eyes as you clarified, his mind was running with questions of this was how afraid you were to afraid to stay at the palace "Tomorrow is supposedly my day off as a maid, I would like to go home and meet my family if that's ok"

"Of course its ok" He answers visibly relaxing at your request "I'll arrange a ride and escorts for you"

"I don't need escorts I'm just going home, Your Highness"

"You're my Fiancé you can't leave the palace without an escort, you were at the the palace and you got hurt what if you're out there?" 

"Please? I don't want to make this a big of a deal"

He was firm with his decision about having an escort, the he grinned as he had an idea "Can I come?"

"Sorry?"

"No escorts just you and me, It'll be great to get out of the palace and you get to go home"

You sat up and shook your head "Your Highness I just help my parents with the flower shop, it'll be extremely boring-"