Chapter 13

Five months. That's how long its been since the Prince last saw you. The Engagement was called off a week after you left, which left him into a silent depressive state, holed up in his room.

"Donghyuck," Prince Jeno says and knocks "Look I know how it feels to loose someone you love but you have to believe me that locking yourself in you're room won't help"

Prince Jisung nods and knocks on to Prince Donghyuck's door "Hyung come on, please let us in" which was greeted with no reply, Prince Jeno, Prince Jisung, Prince Jaemin and Prince Mark all sighed

Prince Chenle groans when he finally appeared, Prince Renjun right behind him "Crowned Prince of the West Lee Donghyuck, pull yourself together, get over the fake relationship and let us in"

The other Prince's eyes went wide at the younger's words and Prince Donghyuck opens the door "Get the fuck inside and shut up, all of you" He spoke coldly and harshly that the other Princes obeyed Prince Donghyuck without a second thought

Once they've entered the room they were greeted with The Prince sitting on his bed. The Prince had eyebags under his eyes, his clothes were a mess, mismatched and buttoned all wrong, his bed wasn't in good shape either, the blanket was curled and pushed to a corner while his pillows were placed around the room. It was obvious the The Prince hasn't eaten breakfast either from the sight of his untouched plate of food

"Oh Hyuck" Prince Mark says sadly "You look horrible"

"Thanks Hyung" He rolls his eyes "I can't believe you told them"

"I had to Hyuck, its been what four months? 'till we last saw her and you"

"We want to help you" Prince Jaemin agrees

Prince Jisung looks at him with a soft smile "You look like shit, seriously"

Prince Donghyuck smiled at the way the youngest teased him "If you are gonna curse at least try not to sound awkward"

The Princes all smiled at how the room's mood elevates when Prince Donghyuck smiled, they were glad to see him smile at least. Prince Donghyuck sighed and counted the people in his room "I count five people," He pursed his lips "Where's Lucas Hyung?"

"He wanted to come" Prince Jeno assured and summoned some maids to clean up the room before Prince Donghyuck could say anything "But he and Lady Yeonli are preparing for their marriage ceremony"

Donghyuck stands and leans against the window so the maids could clean up "Its fine, none of you had to come" He looks out the window "Congratulations Hyung"

"You know you're invited too" Prince Renjun aswers and shows him the invitation "And Y/n" He places them both down on the bedside table and Donghyuck sighs looking off

"You really need to get yourself together," Prince Renjun starts and Prince Mark closes the door after the maids leave "You were the one who started the agreement"

"I know" Prince Donghyuck sighs once more and tilts his head "doesn't mean it'll help make me feel better, the thought of her so far away, or that the last memory I have of her is her crying on to my chest 'till she fell asleep" he frustratingly ran his fingers through his hair

"The last?" Prince Renjun asked

"I fell asleep by her side that night," He looks at the bed and remembered that night, the way you clinged on to his shirt, the half tiara discarded to the side as you cried on his chest until you were too weak that you lost consciousness, he remembers how you clinged on to him even as your energy decreased, he gently lifts you and placed you on your bed ready to leave you for the night so you can rest, the hand that held his top was still in place and he smiles, lying down beside you, letting you snuggle as close as you want 'till you feel better, he remembers how happy he was to see you depend on him so much, he remembers wiping the stray tear that would escape your eyes, he remembers how he whispered how much he loves her. "She wasn't there when I woke up" Prince Donghyuck stands up to get something from his bedside table "She left me" He shoves the letter to Jaemin's chest " And this is all she left behind"