ADRIKINS

I get to class and put on a fake smile and trying to be as petty as possible. I see Marinette trying to talk to Adrien. I push her out the way and say "Hey Adrikins!" Adrien has been my friend since I was 6. I used to think that I had a crush on him. Now I'm not sure though because I'm bisexual with a preference for woman.

"Hey Chloe! You look nice today! Loving the outfit." He said looking me up and down.

"Uh thanks?" I said not knowing how to respond.

"Chloe I have to tell you something."

"So then say it." I said not even thinking at this point.

"I've liked you for a long time. You are always there for me when I need it and you're the only person who gets how much if a struggle it is with me and my dads relation ship. Overall I think you're an amazing best friend and maybe you can be something more?"

I just sat there shocked and not processing any of the information he just said. I could feel Sabe and  Marinnettes glares. 

"Sorry I like someone else." I said snapping back into reality.

"May I ask who?" Adrien questioned.

"Uhhhh no."

"Common Chloe tell me who's the lucky guy."

"Um well..."

"Go on now!"

"It's a girl..." 

-----------------------------

MWAHAHAHAHAH IM LEAVING YOU ON A CLIFF HANGER ANYWAYS GN I HAVE SCHOOL TOMORROW IN PERSON