The Past is in The Past

Chloes Pov:

Gosh I need to get ready. I have literally so much homework. I need to go to sleep now so I can do it the morning before school.

I brushed my teeth and got into my pajamas. I did my skin care routine for longer than I should have. As I turn off my lights I plug in my phone and get into bed.

"Nooo oh my fucking god." I said as I realized I forgot about what Adrien said earlier. I mean I like Sabrina. He took too long. Maybe if he said this a few years ago it would've worked out. I mean... I do not know if Sabrina likes me. Who am I kidding? Of course she doesn't. I mean she is straight! I would know if she was gay! She tells me like everything. I guess I don't want people to know I am bi. My parents would kill me. Quite literally. They have made it very clear that they want me to marry a rich man. Or at least a man. A man with potential. Adrian is perfect for that. I mean he's cute, funny, has great style, and his family if rich. Just like mine. Maybe we would work out. I'm not completely over him. I really think he's a good guy and I would hate to hurt his feelings. 

I quickly unplugged  my phone and turned it on. Oh my gosh. It's 2am? Really?! How long have I been thinking. I mean at least I remembered. 

Maybe I should sleep on it, I thought as I put my phone down. That was probably the better decision. Oh who cares? Fuck it.

"Hello?"

"Hey Adrian..."

"Oh. Chloe. Hi"

"So... about this morning... I wanted to tell you that I do like you... I want to be with you"

"Really?!"

"Yes! Yes of course I do. You're pretty cute. How could I say no?

"You're not too bad yourself. Okay. Chloe, what do you say about going on a date Friday night? Italian?"

"Yeah of course. Pick me up at 7! What should I wear? Casual or fancy?"

"Chloe. You know you look perfect in every single thing you could possibly wear. I'll see you there on Friday. Bye Chlo"

"Bye Adrikins"

As I hung up I came back to reality. The silence in my room was so loud. I mean I did the right thing right? Right????