Finn- Jealousy (Part 2)

Your POV

Your POV

My ex, Simon, approached our table. I saw Finn clutch his hands so I placed my hand at the small of his back to assure him that everything is fine and he had to calm down.

"Y/n, can we talk? Like outside? Just us. Alone."

"Uh, no- Y/N-" Finn snarkily cut him off with that infamous sarcastic look on his face.

"I understand. I shouldn't have bothered. But hey, if you decide to change your mind, I'll be over there." Si pointed one of the empty tables of the far right

"Babe, it's alright." He sighed in frustration and crossed his arms on his chest, looking away in annoyance.

"Okay. But not more than 20 minutes. Do you have your phone with you? Call me if this guy says or does something suspish, promise?"

"Promise. Thanks. Love you." I kissed his forehead and headed to Simon's table.

Finn's POV

I tried so hard to contain myself and suppress the itch of eavesdropping. They looked so serious. I wonder what could they have been talking about. I started shaking my legs in frustration and annoyance. For some reason, I was nervous. What if y/n suddenly realizes he still has feelings for her? What if after this, there wouldn't be an 'us' anymore?

I sipped from the goblet with water that I have asked to refill for the nth time. Y/n's friends initiated small talk, asked about our band, our music,and how y/n and I met and fell in love. I chatted with them for quite some time but I couldn't help glancing over the the table where y/n and her ex was.

They seemed to have a great conversation going and were even laughing so much, it irked me. I catch the Simon eyeing over my direction from time to time, seeming as though he was plotting something vile against me. 20 minutes passed and they still haven't stopped talking. Dinner came. Y/n sends me a message, asking if she could stay and talk for a little bit longer just to finish things up.

I looked over her direction and gave a thumbs up, faking a smile. I didn't want to ruin her night. She genuinely looked like she was enjoying his presence. Besides, I had nothing to worry about. I trust my woman.

I ate by myself and just listened to her friends' stories about how y/n was in highschool. I felt like I was able to catch up on the years I wasn't there. I could say knew y/n pretty well because aside from wearing her heart out on her sleeves all of the time, she was one to show her true colors instantly, but watching the throwback video presentation and being told of how y/n's life was back then made me feel like I've gotten to know my girlfriend a little deeper than I already did.

The house crash parties their batch went to were wild. I always knew my girlfriend was pretty sweet with a blend of savage, witty and headstrong, a go-getter with a damn great sense of humor, and was always the life of the party. But I wasn't aware of how freaky y/n was until my her friends told about the kinks she experimented with that greatly turned her on.

The video presentation ended and slow music played. I watched as everyone but me and a few other people stayed in their seats, to head on the dance floor. So this was how their school dance was? Everything else looked cool and inviting except for the irritating sight of my baby dancing with another man.

I tried so hard to keep a straight face or at least pretend to be enjoying myself though I'm silently suffering for sake of not ruining things for y/n, but I miserably failed. In the short amount of time they had, they seem to have gotten too close to make me feel a little concerned. I stood up and stole y/n from this Simon.

Your POV

"Hey, uh- Simon? Listen, I was pretty rude to you earlier. I'm sorry." Finn cleared his throat

"That's alright. We're cool." A woman approached and asked Simon if she could dance with him, which he instantly agreed. It was Leah, his best friend back in high school. Of course he couldn't say no.

"Mind if I dance with y/n for awhile. I've been wanting to do this for a long time and this moment feels perfect."

Finn held my hands and led them to rest at the back of his neck and placing his on my waist and pulling me closer.

"Sure, no worries." Simon says, dancing with Leah alongside us. Awkward silence took over.

"But man-to-man, I think you guys have talked about this already." I rested my head on Finn's shoulders as I hugged him tight, whispering "Baby, are you jealous?"

"Believe me babe, I've never been jealous this much. I hope I'm not losing you. I'm not taking any chances." Finn whispers back, sounding so afraid to lose me. I kissed his lips, reassuring that I was still his, whispering "Whatever me and Simon had, it's all in the past. You are my present and my future. You will always have me and nothing will ever change that.

"Yeah, butI've just been itching to ask-" Finn shifted his gaze from mine to Simon-"why did you ditch her that prom night?" Finn asked, holding me a little closer.

"Because I didn't have the courage to admit to y/n back then, that I too, was so fucking into men." Simon says, making both of us burst into laughter with Leah.

"Pfft. I couldn't even believe I used to be in love with this gay mess even when I knew he was with y/n that time." Leah confessed.

"But we're all good now. We're all good." I say, smiling as I felt Finn's warmth engulf me when he pulled me into a tighter hug. I could hear his heart beating so fast.

"Yeah, so sorry about that." Simon rubs the back of his neck, chuckling nervously.

'We're all happy now. At the end of the day, love wins." Simon says, as Leah hands him over to Bram- Simon's current boyfriend.

A/n:

Whew! So how was this? Hope y'all liked it! Stay tuned for more. 💖