New Member's

Harrison looked out of the window he said ''Morgan'' Morgan walked over and looked and saw a woman a teenager and a man walking around the walker traps. Venus had left earlier that morning and hadn't made it back yet. Morgan said ''You stay inside wait for me'' Harrison nodded and watched Morgan leave through the window. Harrison waited and he had heard gun shots ten minutes after Morgan left twenty minutes later, he heard talking it wasn't Morgan's. A man said ''Carl watch out for the wire.'' He aimed his gun and waited they came in and froze when they saw him. The woman whispered ''Is that his kid?'' the man shook his head and said ''No that's not Duane.''

Rick said ''Alright son I need you to lower the gun'' The boy said ''I need you to drop Morgan and leave.'' Rick said ''We need these weapon's'' the boy sad ''Well they aren't yours.'' Rick said ''I'm friends with him'' the boy said ''Yeah right I totally believe you the guy who shot him.'' Rick's eye twitched this kid had a smart mouth on him he reminded him of the Dixon brothers. He said ''Look lower the gun and no one will get hurt'' The boy said ''Yeah, I don't think so I have a military uncle I can shoot you before you get a round off now drop him and toss your weapon's including the sword lady.'' Rick looked at his group and nodded at them and they did as they were told. The boy watched them with narrowed eyes he had long black hair and gray eyes he was a pretty boy if he hadn't spoken, they would have thought he was a girl.

Harrison watched them the man said ''We will wait until he wakes up.'' Harrison's eyes narrowed and then nodded stiffly. He put his gun down and he said ''My mom should be back soon as well.'' Carl watched the boy and stared at him and Harrison said ''Can you stop that?'' Carl's cheeks turned red and Rick and Michonne looked at Carl and Carl's whole face turned red and he said ''Um sorry.'' He looked away and the boy looked out of the window and Carl looked at the walls of the house and saw Rick's house taken burnt out. He mumbled ''It's gone'' Rick looked at him and said ''Is that why you came with me to see the house.'' Carl looked away and said ''No. I just wanted to come'' Rick went back to watching Morgan Michonne started chewing on a bag of chips she found. Rick said ''So we are eating his food now.'' Michonne mumbled ''The mat said Welcome'' Harrison snickered.

 Carl looked at the map again and he walked over to his father and said ''I'm going on a run'' Rick looked at his son and said ''Where?'' Carl said ''Maybe there's one thing that people didn't loot where baby crib's and there's a baby place that mom's friend Sarah ran it's just around the corner.'' Rick said ''Carl'' Carl said ''Judith needs a crib dad it's just around the corner.'' Michonne said ''If you're getting a crib, you're going to have to get the box it's heavy you will need help carrying it. You're getting a crib right.'' Carl said ''That's what I said'' Rick said ''There that's the deal if you're going your taking her with you. If you run into trouble holler out, I'll hear you from here.'' Carl looked at Michonne and then nodded and walked out of the house with the woman following behind him.

Harrison sat there watching Rick look at the writing on the wall and then he went to Morgan and whispered softly. Harrison jumped when Morgan jumped Rick he said ''Morgan, you know me'' Morgan said ''I don't know you, you need to clear.'' Rick said ''Do you know who I am? Do you see who I am?'' Morgan yelled ''People wearing dead people's faces'' Rick looked at Harrison and Harrison had his gun up he hadn't seen Morgan like this before. Morgan tackled Rick and held up the knife and Rick screamed ''Morgan stop you know me you saved me remember your scaring the child that's here!'' Morgan stabbed him and then looked at Harrison and Rick shoved him off Rick said ''It's okay it's okay'' he then picked up his gun and said ''You crazy son of a bitch.'' Morgan looked up at him and said ''Kill me please! Just kill me!'' Harrison covered his ears and there was a loud whistle and Rick and Morgan looked and a woman was staring at them.

Venus pulled up beside the car that was parked outside the town and got out and locked her door's and looked at the car it hadn't been there this morning she hurried with her eyes on every building and everything. She walked past the traps She heard yelling in Morgan's hideout and she rushed up the stairs missing the traps entirely and then went into the room to find absolute chaos.

Rick looked at the woman and she hissed ''What on earth is going on here?'' she looked at her son and he had his hands over his ears. Venus said ''Harrison!'' Harry looked at her and then ran to his mother and she picked him up and she kissed his cheeks and she looked at the two men in the room and she hissed ''Who in the hell are you?'' Rick said ''My name is Rick Grimes; I know him he saved my life a year ago.'' Venus stared at him and then Morgan and she walked over and handed the man a vial and said ''Take this and calm down Morgan so you can think.'' Morgan took the vial and downed it with a grimace. She said ''Now let me take a look at your chest Rick.'' 

Rick said ''Can I at least know your name?'' The woman said ''My name is Venus Black-Dixon this is my son Harrison.'' Rick said ''Dixon'' Venus looked and said ''I kept my last name and added my husbands.'' Rick said ''Is Daryl Dixon your husband?'' the woman looked at him and said ''Yeah that's him.'' She looked at her son and he was looking at Rick. Rick said ''Daryl's apart of my group.'' Venus stared at him and said ''If you're lying, I'll gut you like a fish.'' Rick said ''I'm not lying I saw his wedding band it has runes or something on it.'' Venus said ''You're going to take us to him I have my own car'' Rick said ''I will take you back with us but I have to warn you there's a town called Woodbury that's becoming a huge problem it might led to a fight.'' Venus looked at him and said ''That's why you're here to get guns and weapons.'' Rick nodded and Venus looked at Morgan and he was calm and apologizing to Harrison who had climbed down out of his mother's arms.

Carl and Michonne carried a play pen to the car and looked at the woman standing behind the boy from earlier she had her hands on his shoulders she was leaning against a red Chevy Impala. Rick walked out with bags of guns he said ''They are coming back with us they know Daryl. They have been looking for him.'' The woman eyed them and she nodded her head and she said ''My name is Venus and this is my son Harrison.''

Harry looked at them and Carl walked over and Harrison said ''Sorry about pulling out a gun on you mister Rick.'' Rick said ''You don't need to be sorry.'' Carl looked at Morgan and said ''I had to shoot you Morgan I'm sorry'' Morgan said ''Don't you ever be sorry you hear me?'' Carl nodded and Morgan walked over to Harrison and handed the boy some comics and he said ''They were my son's I want you to have them'' Harrison hugged Morgan and Morgan rubbed his head and said ''Now go on I have to clear.'' 

Harrison went to his mom and climbed into the backseat of the Impala and opened a comic. Carl rubbed the back of his head and Rick said ''You can go with them if you want to we are going to the same place.'' Carl rushed over to the Impala and Venus grinned and said ''Well go on'' Carl climbed in the front passenger's seat. Harry handed him a comic and their hands touched and there was a zap to both boys. Carl looked at Harry and Harrison's cheeks turned red and he hid his face behind his comic. Venus got into the driver's side and she started the car and said ''Ready to go'' both boys nodded.