Making Plans

Daryl woke up and looked and saw Venus sleeping beside him he mumbled ‘’It wasn’t a dream’’ he stood up and then went to Carl’s and Harry’s cell. He went into the cell and looked at his son Harry was sleeping with his arms wrapped around his pillow. He ran his hand through the boy’s hair and grey eyes opened and he grinned and said ‘’Morning Daddy.’’

Daryl smirked and said ‘’Morning pup’’ Harry sat up and yawned and climbed down and Daryl walked out with Harry following behind him. Venus walked out of the room and she said ‘’Morning’’ she kissed Daryl’s lips and Daryl kissed her back and Harry groaned ‘’Ew!’’ and Daryl grabbed him and picked him up and said ‘’How about I kiss you instead’’ Harry yelped and said ‘’No Daddy!’’

Daryl put him down and finished walking to the kitchen area everyone was there. Harry went to Merle and the man said “Hey little bit.” Harry grinned up at him and said “Morning Uncle.” Harry looked at the others and Venus stood off to the side she didn’t know these people she looked at the older woman holding a baby. She walked over and the woman said “This is Judith Grimes Rick’s daughter.” Venus looked at the baby and she stared back and Venus smiled at her and Judith copied her.

Harrison went over to the guns and ammo. Merle loaded the weapon in front of him and Harrison copied him Merle nodded and patted him on the head. Rick said “Andrea set up a meeting with the governor so I’m taking Daryl and Hershel. Everyone else stay here be ready for anything.”

Venus looked at her husband and he nodded. Venus looked at him and they walked away and she put his ring on his finger and Daryl said “I’ll be fine.” Venus said “I know.” Daryl looked at Harrison and said boy was watching Carl load his gun in front of him. Daryl walked over and made the boy look up at him and Harrison smiled at him and Daryl said “Be good watch your uncle for me.” Harry said “Yes sir.” Daryl rubbed his head and nodded and went to grab his pack and his weapons.

Venus walked over to Merle a few hours after Daryl and the others left. He said “Baby mama.” Venus sat down and said “You are the odd one out huh.” Merle grunted “I was with the governor found him when I was handcuffed to a rooftop.” He looked at his hand and Venus hummed and said “You must have done something.”
Merle opened his mouth and Venus said “No one deserves to be left on a rooftop Merle I would have killed them all.” Merle looked at his sister in law and his cheeks turned red and he looked away and he grumbled softly “Geez.” Venus smiled at him and hit him and said “Let’s start over I’m sure if Daryl can become a member of this group you can as well.”

Harrison walked into the library of the prison he looked around he looked around and nodded when it  was clear and he opened his violin case and he jumped when Carl walked in and he said “What are you doing?” Harry said “I just wanted to practice.”

Carl looked and saw the violin and Carl climbed up on a bookshelf and Harry squeaked “What are you doing?” Carl said “Its safe no walkers in this part of the prison so go on I’ve cleared it.” Harry said “So your going to stay.” Carl nodded Harry sighed and mumbled “Fine” he pulled out his violin and Carl sat Indian style and waited and Harry closed his eyes and mumbled “Don’t laugh I was working on this in school my teacher was obsessed with Disney so I wanted to surprise her.” He started playing Tale as Old as Time on his violin Carl just listened.

Venus looked around and saw Merle with Carol they were in the kitchen talking. She said “Harrison where is he?” Michonne said “Carl followed him they might be in the library it’s safe on that side of the prison Carl goes over there to be alone.” Venus sighed and nodded and she said “I’ll go bring them back then.”

Michonne said “I’ll show you.” Venus and Michonne made there way to the library they heard music and the music stopped once they reached the door. Carl clapped and Harrison was turning red and he hid behind his hair and he mumbled “It wasn’t that great.”