chapter 1

I wake up and feel a slight breeze I left my window open again. This was once my aunt Elena's room, rumor has it she would sit by the window and write in her diary until the sun went down. My father is the hunter Jeremy Gilbert who's presents I usually see but haven't seen in a while. My aunt Caroline and uncle Stefan have been my only family since as long as I can remember. Uncle Damon and aunt Elena come to mystic falls every holiday but they stay in Seattle. I think Elena is still distancing herself from Katherine Pierce. Katherine is a very old vampire, who was fed the only cure that was supposed to be Elena's she found a way to change again she is now still living in mystic falls, waiting for the day she can make her move on my uncle Stefan I think she used to have a thing for him, or she still does. My mom, Bonnie Bennett was one of the most powerful witches, she passed that gene down to me. I am Jenna Gilbert. I'm a one-hundred and thirty-five year old heretic. I was named after my aunt Jenna she still checks in sometimes along with my grandparents and uncle John. I miss my parents but I found happiness in my life. My aunts and uncles are my family always and forever is what aunt Caroline says, I forget the man's name that taught her that but when i hear it, I always find myself smiling.