Cursed Into Being

The wonderful smell of flowers gently reached his nose, as his fingertips slowly felt the soft petals on the ground. His head lifted and tilted slightly as he fought the new sensation of being awake. His brows furrowed and a little grunt came out from him, before his eyes fluttered open to his new world. His breathing soft and fast, he quickly got on his knees and searched the room, not sure whether to be weary or relaxed. Beautiful, wonderful flowers filled his sight, and any sense of urgency he had within him disappeared.
Pressing questions such as where he was, who he was, became meaningless at the sight and scent of the flowers. He looks over with slightly blurry vision, and smiles at the red-head he sees before him. He tries to speak, but at the sudden realization that he does not know any words to describe his feelings, he picks out a flower and smiles, offering it to Hongjoong.
Joong kindly takes the pink rose, twirling it in his hands. His lips make a short smile as he looks at the miracle before him, this fresh canvas. It needed a name.
"San." Hongjoong says suddenly, a wonderfully wry smile coming across his face. He points to the sitting male. "Your name is San."
The man blinks as he sits up, concentrating on the information. "My name.. is.." he says slowly, adding meaning to sound. "San."
San looks at Hongjoong with a curious smile, eyes brightly shining as he sees the proud look on Hongjoong's face.
"Yes, good job." Joong laughs, patting San's head.
A new life, a new creature. Something the world has never seen, and a world San is so innocently excited to discover. He looks around the room once more. Surely, the world must be beautiful as the place he woke up in.