New Adventures.

The tunnel started to give Xiao a headache . He no longer knew how long he had been falling down for. For all he knew he could have been falling for about 5 minutes.

"Just wait until I get my hands on him."

Xiao was pretty annoyed at the fact he didn't go with his instinct of not going to visit Venti. If he had listened to his head he wouldn't be here to begin with... suddenly xiao could see the bottom of the hole he fell into. He safely landed into this peculiar hall full of weird looking paintings. While walking down the hall Xiao was still think as to whether he should continue to go further into the hall but for some reason his curiosity was getting the best of him. While still keeping in mind this was an unknown place to him he still held his guard up.

"...Venti?"
"...You there?"

He got no response. Well that dosen't matter now , he just wanted to find a way out of this place. While continuing down the hall he felt quite unsettled...almost as if he was being watched...but by who? He stumbled upon a door that was locked, he questioned if he should go in but he then relized it was the only door in the hall.

"It's locked...great."

A small table appeared. Xiao didn't remember it being there , so how did it get there a small key was sitting on top of it when Xiao grabbed it he struggled to unlock the door because of the size difference of the key and his hand. When Xiao turned the knob a breeze of air blew lightly into his face making his dark hair with highlights of teal flow threw the air . The view he saw was breathtaking, the colors here were not dark and dull but they were bright. Almost two bright as Xiao squinted his eyes due to the amount of light flashing into his face. 

He noticed a small bottle on the table besides him. it seemed to have appear out of thin air to his surprise. He didn't notice anyone or anything passing by him so how did it appear just like that.

"Drink me"

"This must be a joke..."

He lifts a bottle up he doesn't drink it hes not sure whether he should trust the strange bottle or not so sniffs it to make sure it's not poisoned or anything. To his surprise it smelt like a regular bottle of water nothing to fancy or out of the ordinary just ..water

"Strange..."

As if still scared of what's inside this bottle Xiao takes the smallest sip of water he possibly could.

"W-whats happening!?"

Xiao's height was rapidly decreasing he wasn't sure how much he had shrank but one things for sure he wasnt even around his height anymore. While frantically looking around he finds a small crack on the side of the door. Fortunately he was small enough to fit in it

"Oh god ..."

Xiao soon realized how hard it would be to cross miles of fields when he was so small compared to his regular hieght. But if he ever wanted to get across the field one day he'd have to do it now.
_______________________________

It seems like hours since he had last left . He was now walking in a forest that the trees made it hard to see if there was any end to it

"Oh~"
"Who's this?"
"Is it someone new brother?"
"Seems like it."

Xiao did not recognize those two voices.

"Who's there?"

That's when two figures popped out.

"Why it's us!!!" The girl said as if Xiao should have already known who they were

"The one's and only!!!"

"Lyney!!"

"And Lynette!!"

They both stood in a pose as if they were to pose for some theater performance. Xiao just stood there with a confused face not knowing what to say next.

"What's you name new person?!"

The curiousness in the voice of lyney irritated Xiao. It reminded him of this one time this little girl mistakes him for her brother and followed him around talking non stop.

"What have I gotten myself into now..."

"AAAA I KNOW BROTHER LET'S TELL HIM A STORY"

"Oh why I really don't have time for that on looking for a boy names Venti. Do you guys happen to know the direction he could have gone to?"

"well you're going to have to listen to our story if you want to know where the famous venti has headed off to~" a grin appearing on lyney's face

"Hmph-" Xiao was really irritated by the guy but if it meant he could get the slightest bit of information as to where Venti went then ...

"Fine ... tell me your story."

"OOOO I KNOW JUST THE STORY FOR YOU JUST YOU WAIT"

Lynette pulls Xiao by his arms to sit him on the log that was a couple of steps in front of him.

"Now where should we begin"
.
.
.
.
.
*THIS WAS SO LATE I TRULY APOLOGIZE AS TO HOW CRAPPY AND CRINGE THIS WAS I WAS REALLY WITH FINAL EXAMS AT SCHOOL AND EVERYTHING ANYWAY HOPE YOU ENJOYED SORTU IF THERE'S ANY MISTAKES IM TO LAZY TO REVISE HAVE DIFFERENT STORY'S IN MIND INCLUDING HAIKYÙ!! AND ANY OTHERS YOU GUYS HAVE IN MIND SO YEAH (•̀ᴗ•́)و