Truth or Dare - Peter Maximoff

A/n: Y/n's power is the same as Peters :3
|Non binary reader|
—————————
"I have an idea."

The famous words of Scott Summers.

Whenever Scott gets an idea, it usually ends in atleast one of us getting in a fight, trouble, and one time Peter even ended up drunk.

"Oh god, what is it Summers."

You heard Peter groan from his spot on the couch. His head was leaning back on the sofa, his hands in his lap holding a soda.

"It's not a bad idea ok, I was just gonna suggest we play truth or dare. Just to you know, pass the time. Maybe learn a little about each other."

He glances over at you when he says this. Him and Peter are your best friends, but there were things you had never told Peter.

Like the fact that you've had a massive crush on him since you both got to the school.

Everyone mumbled in agreement, sitting up and smiling. You could tell the energy had shifted from boring to more exciting.

"Alright I'll ask first. Uh.. Jean truth or dare?"

"Me? Oh.. I'll pick truth."

"Ok.. have you ever found out something really bad about someone on accident?"

"Yeah, lots of times. Some thoughts are so loud, there impossible to ignore."

"Alright, Jean you ask next."

"Peter truth or dare."

She slumped back in her chair, smiling.

"You know I'm gonna pick dare."

His head had perked up and his eyes were bouncing between you and Jean, a giant grin on his face.

"I dare you to kiss the person you find most attractive."

The room was filled with ooh's and whispers, along with laughs and smiles. Including you.

Peter had never told you about a crush, and he normally tells you everything.

"Well, I'm not one to back down from a dare."

He lets his eyes travel across the room, settling on a few girls who all blush and look away from his gaze.

He runs his hands through his hair, leaning back against the cushions behind him before looking at you.

He gives you a wink, and in an instant he's pulled you on top of him, his hand behind your neck, your lips inches apart.

Your hair falls down across your eyes, his hand coming up to brush it away.

"Didn't know you found me attractive, speedy."

"Well, how could I not?"

A layer of blush covers your face as his hand puts more pressure on your neck.

"I do have a dare to do you know."

"I'm aware."

You smile and lean in closer. As your lips connect you feel his hand leave your neck and trail down to your waist.

Your hand reaches up to his hair, fingers gliding through the silver mess. Your chests both rise and fall in sync, getting heavier as the kiss goes on.

You find yourself leaning in more and more, wanting to be this close to him forever, have your bodies together, with no space in between.

You hear someone clear their throat behind you and Jean laughs before saying,

"I said kiss not make out."

Everyone else laughs alongside her, as you and Peter pull apart and look at each other.

You hear Scott say,

"Get a room you two!"

You look back at him and respond with,

"Your one to talk lover boy. You don't think any of us see you and Jean going at it in the halls?"

His eyes go wide under his ruby glasses and his cheeks heat up. Jeans hand comes up to cover her face as well as they share an embarrassed look.

You look back down to Peter and smile.

"That was amazing."

"Yeah, I guess it was alright."

He smiles back. You lift yourself off of his lap, setting yourself down next to him.

His arm wraps around your shoulder, as everyone is still talking and making jokes.

You turn your head to look at him and roll your eyes. He lets out a small laugh in return, biting his lip as he does.

The rest of the night goes by in laughter and loud talking. At one point Logan comes in and asks why we're being so loud, and walks out mumbling about annoying teenagers.

— infront of Peters dorm - 2:23 am —

"Well that was fun, yeah?"

"Yeah it was."

You smile up at him, your hands gripping the collar of his shirt.

"Especially the part where we got to make out."

He smirks and winks down at you. You let out a small laugh and look at the floor.

"If you liked that one so much, why don't you do it again?"

"Maybe I will.."

He lifts his hand up to your chin, tilting your face to look up at him.

Another hand coming to your waist, pulling you closer, he leans down and plants a kiss on your lips.

Your bodies are pressed together again, your hands pressed against his chest, feeling his heartbeat.

Lips molded together, you smile and lean into the kiss once more. His hands both migrate to your waist, wrapping around your body. Before he can pull you into the room behind him you hear your professor clear his throat.

"Apologies if I'm interrupting, but you two have classes in a couple hours. I suggest you get some rest while you still can."

You both turn and look at Professor Charles. You give him a weak smile and Peter leans against his doorway, arms crossed.

He looks back to you and smirks.

"We should be getting to bed, huh?"

"Totally. I'll see you tomorrow loser."

You smile and wink at Peter before waving goodnight to the Professor. You turn around and run back to your room, scaring Jean as you suddenly appear on your bed infront of her.

You laugh and apologize, falling down onto your pillow, closing your eyes and smiling as you drift off to sleep.