Shared dorm - Scott Summers

|x female reader|
|Smut warning|
——————————

C: "I'm trusting that you won't do anything y/
n."

For the third time that day Charles was lecturing you about sharing a room with a boy.

It was Scott. Scott Summers. He had come to the school a couple months ago, and you two had clicked, becoming friends in a matter of no time.

Scott's room mate from before was having troubles controlling his mutation and Charles was worried Scott would get hurt. The only other open room was yours.

Scott had shyly made his way into the room earlier that day, saying how weird it was to be in a girls dorm.

You had continued to make fun of him for the way he was acting, laughing as his cheeks heated up In embarrassment and his hand came up to rub the back of his neck.

It was the time of night where almost everyone had gone into their rooms, some talking, some music playing and some were dead silent.

You were in the shower in the bathroom that was in your dorm. Scott was laying in his bed, asleep.

You had music playing, your f/s playing as warm water washed over you. Your head tilted back as you ran your fingers through your hair, humming to the song playing.

You moved your hand to be out in front of you, waving your fingers around and watching the water swirl at your finger tips.

Your mutation allowed you to control water, and you liked practicing whenever you came in contact with water.

You continued to hum the song, leaning down to shut off the water. You step out of the shower, cold air hitting your skin. You reach for your towel, the warm ness surrounding your body as you wrap it around yourself.

You unlock the door, and step out. Steam following you as take your first steps out.

You glance over at Scott, his chest rising and falling. His fingers must've been playing with his shirt because they've stopped in the middle of his chest, fabric intertwined with fingers.

You smile to yourself and reach a hand out towards your dresser, pulling out a shirt and and shorts. You kneel down to the bottom drawer, grabbing a bra and a pair of underwear.

You fingers hover over a pair of thigh highs before grabbing them and walking back towards the bathroom, towel slipping slightly as you do.

Your towel slips just as you feel the bathroom floor beneath your feet, and before you can shut the door all the way, your towel starts to fall towards the ground.

—Scott's pov—

I hear a noise coming from somewhere in the room. I squeeze my eyes shut, even though they were closed already. My hand rested on my chest, my blanket pulled over my waist line. I can't open my eyes yet, so I reach over to grab my glasses, trying to be as quiet as possible. I can't tell if y/n is asleep or not.

I slip my glasses on, collapsing back onto my pillow. I open my eyes, still not use to the feeling.

I glance to where I heard the noise and see y/n reaching into her dresser to grab clothes. I can make out the dark outline of a towel, I'm guessing she just got of the shower.

I look towards the bathroom and see a small cloud of steam pouring out. I'm about to lay back down again when y/n stands back up, towel slipping down just a bit.

I watch as she glides across the room, stepping into the bathroom and setting her clothes down on the counter.

I also see her towel slip once more, making me blush. I want to look away but I can't. Her figure is revealed as the towel falls closer to her waist, I manage to look away and hear the door click shut.