so good

As you sat on Suna's lap while his cock head was teasing your pussy, Terushima started to push inside you from behind you. That was Suna's clue to fuck your pussy. He slowly slid inside your pussy while terushima grabbed your tits from behind and Suna grabbed your waist for support. They both started to thrust inside you while touching all over your body. You felt amazing, the pleasure their cocks gave you was truly the best.
"fuck your tight" Suna said thrusting up into you. His grip around your waist was tight and Terushima had one hand on your ass and the other on your tit. "suna!~" you moaned. Suna was rubbing your clit as you rode him making the pleasure even better. His cock going in and out of you as Terushima fucked you from behind.
"shit you feel so amazing y/n" Terushima groaned. Your moans mixed with the music in the back as they both fucked you. Suna pulled you down a little bit closer to him, making it easier for Terushima to fuck you from behind. When he pulled you closer he started to give you hickeys around your neck and breasts. "so good" suna said into your ear.
"holy fuck y/n your gonna make me cum faster than I thought-agh fuck!" Terushima moaned. Your moans were uncontrollable.
"oh god Terushima!" you moaned.
"im gonna fucking c-come" suna moaned out. Within their last thrusts they wanted to make sure you came as well, terushima played with your sensitive nipples as Suna drew circles around your clit. "mmm-ahh~ coming!" your last moans were one the most intense ones, the intensity of the pleasure was almost to much to handle.
"fuck!" Terushima and suna said at the same time as they came. Both panting out of breath as you laid ontop of Suna with no energy left. Terushima pulled out of you and threw himself on the bed. Suna was still inside of you as you rested on his chest, he pulled out and threw the condom out. "fucking hell, who would've known y/n would be so good at this." suna said.
"man I could do this all day but I think i need a rest for now." terushima exclaimed.
"you ok y/n?" suna asked. You nodded your head yes into his chest, not having the energy to speak. "mm- she should get rest. She seems pretty tired." suna said wrapping his arms around you and putting a blanket over you and him.
"hey now, dont get all lovey dovey after we just fucked the shit outta her Rin. Imma go get some water you two can stay here if you want." terushima said walking out the door.
"ignore him, just get rest." suna whispered as he held your limp body. You didnt say anything, you just snuggled your naked body with his, falling asleep in the small room with him.