chapter 1, the beginning

thinking- regular

talking- italics

flashbacks- bold

authors note- (--)

other warnings- underlined and (  )

⚠️️tw⚠️

mention of suicide
yelling

______________________________________

just a normal day in l'manberg everyone was off doing their own thing having fun, but that was all going to change in three words "I'm coming day!dream"  (I don't know how to spell it T^T)

dream's p.o.v.

i was taking a walk in the woods with my bf, it was a nice and quiet walk with us holding hands the entire time. if you don't know my bf is punz, I remember the day he ask me to be his.

      FLASHBACK TIME OH YEAH
(still dream's p.o.v.)

punz has been my bestfriend ever since me, george, and sapnap had that big fight. after the fight with them I ran to a cliff and (jumped 😂 jk, jk) sat at the end, then I started to think.

flashback in a flashback oh yah!

would they really be better of without me. maybe I should jump, I mean no one would care...... would they. I stood up " on the count to three"  I said "one"
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

"two"
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
"three"
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
huh I'm i dead? I opened my eyes and I'm in someone's house "did I dream all that" "oh your up". I look around to see......... punz?  "punz?" "yes it's me".......... "can I ask you a question" "huh" "why where you about to jump."

third person p.o.v.

sobbing could be heard from inside the house punz didn't say anything, just sat next to dream quietly. dream then laid his head on dreams shoulder and the two sat in silence for the rest of the time.

flashback in the flashback over😜

dreams p.o.v.

I still remember it like it was yesterday, *sigh* I'm blindfolded and tripping a lot, when are we going to get there "punz where are we even going" "just wait dream" so we kept walking untill punz told me to stop "okay you can take of the blindfold" punz told me "wow" it was breathtaking. " so dream I wanted to tell you this for a while" "I  like you" I smiled at him "I like you too."

flashback over

" we half to go back dream cause I have to get ready to go" I forgot him and Sam has to go for the month. "but I don't want you to go" "I know love but I have too" "fine let's go."

time skip to the next day and don't worry they cuddled the whole night when punz finished packing

"do you half to go"  I looked at my father figure and bf "yes dream we half to" punz said " but don't worry we'll be back" sam said. " okay but make sure you guys come back safely got it" I said in a threatening way. "got it love/dream" they said in fear. " okay now go before I change my mind." I watched them leave then went back to me and punz's house
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
????? p. o. v
iM BacK daY!drEaM! xD